• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

147 and the mud

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAllison

IHCC Supporter
So I get my neighbors mail and kinda tend to his place whenever he goes down to Tenn for abit.Yesterday as I'm going to get his mail I decided to take a short cut through his garden. When I come out of the woods into the garden on my147 I immediately sink the tractor almost to the frame,I forgot about all the rain the day before!!! So there I am...stuck in the mud! Bringing the truck over isn't an option,if I get it stuck or it or the tractor go sideways taking out plants I'm screwed. So option#1 is to leave it and come back after everything dries. Awwwww hec no,I ain't babying it! I spent all winter replacing all that was missing,cleaning and painting,and rebuilding the motor! Option# 2 is to get his big John Deere out of the barn and pull it out. Awwww hec no! I'm surrounded by neighbors with John deeres, I ain't gonna let them see me do that! So I throttled her up and tore it up back and forth for about a100ft or better until she came out! The tractor and trailer and myself were covered in mud...it was Awsome!!!
0609211556_Film1.jpg
0609211556a_Film1.jpg

The photos of the mud covered 147, trailer and yourself didn't load. :drool2:

:worthless:

Back