• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

147 48in mower deck

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last pair I purchased before this pair that came apart. Came from my local CC dealer. (No longer in business) I had used them so long the tread was completely worn away. At least 12-15 years.

Got a question about my mule drive. In the pic the one on the right is off my127 and has 2 adjusting studs coming thru. The one on the left came with the 147 and only has1 coming thru. I watched a video and saw a tension spring on the left side instead of a second adjuster. Can someone tell or show me how its suppose to be?
0619211336_Film1.jpg

I can only speak to my 106. Spring 1 side adjustment bolt other. In my opinion things have to give as the deck travels over uneven terrain. The reason for a tension spring

It could be that they used the one with two adjusters with a tiller.

Tiller_1_05a.jpg

Tiller_1_05b.jpg

Tiller_1_05c.jpg

I wanted to go to more modern hard rounded wheels. 5” OD as large as I could find. Thought to self…. Buy a couple Durlin high wear plastic disks, & machine my own…. At $75 each. Plan B. LOL

You could buy a one foot long 5-inch diameter piece and slice, it cost about $110 a foot

I purchased a plasma cutter to incorporate on my CNC torch table but have never followed through. I don’t have a good way to catch or remove all the smoke/dust from my work environment. To add it to my oxy/fuel table I’d have to enclose the legs of the table & add a big fan to down draft the smoke
Water catch pan underneath cutting area.

Back