• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1450 resto

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7FBF353D-A1CE-45C0-886C-A027099A435F.jpeg

Thank you monitors for getting me back on forum. Not good with email stuff and passwords. Sorry for all the Pictures. This was a lot of work.

That is not junk paint. But i understand the comment Digger. Notice that Green Epoxy i used. Industrial Dupont Corlar. Very hard to get hands on. They don’t sell over the counter to public. They spray that stuff on underpass on highway. very exspensive. The colors are single stage urethane. ICI British paint company. PPG bought out 20 years ago. Great product.

Steve, I agree with Greg 100%, we love photos! (Note the tag line under my avatar.)

Looks great!!

Probably gonna run a little warm though with all that paint on the hydro fins.
Did you have the pan bolted in place when you welded the cross member in?
Might want to test fit before installing in the tractor, may need a bit of tweaking to line the holes up.

Last edited:
Back