Quantcast
Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

1450 resto

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

Stevenovick1

Funny This is gonna get out of control. 33 years ago I bought my house. The owner of the house. Said Steve you get the tractor. Cub Cadet. When i moved in. No tractor. Then month later i look behind my house. And low and behold my new neighbor driving the tractor. Hah. I was bitter. But oh well. I’ll get over it. Now 33 years later. I asked his wife. Hey does your husband still have that tractor. ( He has not used it in 15 years) She said that ol tractor is in the shed i think. And i asked her to talk to the husband to see if he wants to let it go. Today i talked to him. He said it’s yours. come take it. I asked if motor was fine. He said yes. But he said he gave up on it. So. I’ll be towing home a Cub Cadet. I think (149) But not sure. With the John Deere 455. I’m excited. Can’t wait. Hope it’s not a night mare when i see it. I’ll post pics. Fingers crossed.
So this might get out of control. Collection in the near future. lol

Stevenovick1

David That thought passed my mind. But then thought paint delaminates. From that metal. I may put paint stripper on it. And remove what i can. But i’m sure people have grease and grass. on theirs. You know people who never cleaned their tractor. But thanks i’ll take care of it. Good advice

Paul Young

my cub cadet white looks creamy or is it to be white white. I like your white. my fins got painted all so. didn't know about that, makes sense. I never painted it though. this is my first time with cub cadets. I have the big red ones { Ih tractors }. thanks for all your knowledge .i will send pics when I figure out this technology. p.s. all hydro's work better with Hy-Tran, witch takes out the moisture out of the system.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
my cub cadet white looks creamy or is it to be white white. I like your white. my fins got painted all so. didn't know about that, makes sense. I never painted it though. this is my first time with cub cadets. I have the big red ones { Ih tractors }. thanks for all your knowledge .i will send pics when I figure out this technology. p.s. all hydro's work better with Hy-Tran, witch takes out the moisture out of the system.
1601055566517.png

Latest posts