Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

1450 resto

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

displayname
Harry Bursell
hmmm - Steve, looks like you're trying to use the PARTS TREE parts look up. I highly recommend you start using CCC parts lookup linked here on the Forum. 99% of the time it gives you the best info (the other 1% you need info from someone on here that has an old parts book).

Sure nice of Dave S to post that parts diagram for ya.

displayname
Harry Bursell
Steve - your 1450 uses 1 of the fasteners you show in the pic. The leg with the hole in the fastener is for a bolt in the top and center of the upper grill housing (same bolt holds the front of the hood to the center of the grill housing. The other leg of the fastener then goes against the back side of the upper part of the mesh grill to hold it in place inside the grill housing.

Pictures are worth 1,000 words (even tho I just stole this pic and it has the wrong grill insert). You can see the fastener in the center held on by that single bolt. (I can't draw the red arrows but the fastener is directly behind the IH emblem).
Quiet Line Hood and grill housing.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts