• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1450 Quiteline

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevenovick1

E1FA6AF5-A8BD-4DCF-A7C4-FD99E6209981.jpeg

I’m a New member (2) years . This is my 1976 1450. I was very fortunate to come across it. It is a survivor. I’m in the middle of a Restoration.

Indiana. Muscle cars and Gearheads. 20 years ago i had a 1972 Buick GS Stage1 455 shipped from New Mexico. To Pgh. The guy driving the cars on the trailer. Said he only stopped for coffee and gas. No looks. But he said when he hit the Indiana state line. When he stopped for coffee. The people would ask him if that Stage1 was for sale. more than a couple times. They love their Muscle cars.

Back