• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1450 mule drive

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
19666FBB-370D-4E05-982F-9A826F08D56E.jpeg

Can you guys tell me. if this is the correct Mule drive for my 1450? I believe it’s of a 1250. I’m just confused why i don’t have one when it was sold to me.
I have a smaller one with the tractor that’s a foot long.Under the front of the tractor. I’m confused. And that don’t take much.

Steve - looks like you got the correct mule drive for a 1450. One thing bothers me tho. The mounting rod for the 2 front pulleys has a shinny area that looks to be about 1" maybe 1 - 1/2" across. I'm thinking something is missing. Can you post more pics close up so we can see what's going on.

That appears to be correct for a 1450 for use with a 44" or 50" deck.

Cub1450Manual67a.jpg

Deck_Hanger_02.jpg

Steven - we need more pics of your mule drive. It should look like the one in the pic that Kraig just posted, but even his pic has the belt partially covering one of the 2 pulleys. I do see some shinny steel areas in Kraig's pic as well and that made me recall those are the areas where that rod sits in the Quick Attach latches on the tractor frame. That could be why yours has that shinny metal I mentioned but until we see some more pics we won't know for certain.

Craig, your picture appears to show one for Serial #'s above 400,001
I believe the "J" bracket was added at that point to keep that pulley from "wandering" as the adjustment rod was the only thing that kept it in place prior to that.
I just may be all wet here but that's what it looks like to me according to the parts look up.
If so, I stand corrected.

It sure don't help much for comparison purposes that they have removed the part numbers from the parts illustrations that are NLA in the on-line pages.

Lookup Parts Via Diagram | Cub Cadet US

David, you are probably correct. I too hate that they have removed the part numbers from the NLA parts. :mad:

Back