• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1450 heavy duty front spindles

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Everyone

Here my new project . A cub cadet 127 with Danco loader. I just put a front end from a narrow frame to a wide frame so that I could have the bigger spindles & bearing to help with the weight from the loader. Worked great . This tractor runs great and will be fun to use.

Dave
20210322_201243.jpg

Timken pushed most of their manufacturing to jina. Just read an article that the owners wife wants to run for office but is taking heat because of it

Back