• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

12th Annual PA Plow Day

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm working on changing that this year. I miss being able to plow. In the past work and finances kept me away. I'm tapering off from working so much anymore. Body just doesn't want to keep up.
happy.gif

I've put in for Thursday and Friday already. That's only about 40 miles away. Angel won't be able to attend due to her health. Too much stress on her body. I'm looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and meeting a lot of new ones.
happy.gif

Already turned in the vacation days! Should be fun.

Marlin- Listen, just plan on the time, grab Ricks Gold Card and hit the road. The bills never stop end either way!
roflol.gif

Brian B. That is a great idea. Rick may miss his card though.
err.gif
I don't have a trailer and it's hard deciding which Cub Cadet to bring. The 782D is great to plow with. I'd love to try the Super 108. The 125 hasn't plowed anything in years. The list goes on...

Marlin-

I didn't own a trailer for years. U-Haul twin axle moving trailers aren't too bad if you can figure out how to tie them down. I can fit at least three cubs in one of em.
biggrin.gif

Brian B. We just found out fifteen minutes ago the van needs two new front tires. Both dry rotted since the van only sees about 2,000 miles a year. Little things that keep me being so close to getting a trailer. I like the U Haul trailer idea.
happy.gif

Forecast is easing up a bit. Looking like there might be a slim chance of plowing this weekend. Keep up the prayers for good weather!
angel.gif

Back