• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

1250 Side Panels and Exhaust Elbow

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Otwell

Need both side panels for a Model 1250. I think the panels will fit a 1250, 1450, and 1650, but not sure. Looking for good condition. I don't mind cosmetics as I'll probably repaint but don't want to get into sheet metal repairs. If you don't have a set, will consider individual panels.

Also need Exhaust Pipe Elbow for the K301AQS 12 HP engine. I think the old Kohler part number is 4505404S.

Thanks

David

David - the side panels are the same for all the Quiet Line tractors including Model 800, 1000, 1200, 1250, 1450 and 1650.

I have 2 side panels from an IH 1256. Not sure if they would work for you or not.

I checked and I stated the wrong tractor in the above post. The panels I have came off and IH 1250, built in May of 1979.

Back