• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

125 in Great Shape

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Randy, hopefully you can go and get it. It looks like Robert has a decent 125 there and I hate the thought of it being scraped.

IH_Thumbs_UP_WHITE.gif

sorry, was looking for a village, town or city to do a quick google maps and a if i was too late or still available unless David got it. i know it will be just short of 2 hr drive.

I'm not 2 good @ emails & private messages. Sorry if I missd Ur message.

I had spoke with kmcconaughey a while back & He was gonna make time around 9/18-19/2020. I ½ heard nothing from Him of the last week or so &
That time has come & gone. So,
Loox like U R up next.

53158 WI

hi Robert, i private messaged you so we can work out the details. if you are avail mid Sat morning or 8ish Fri night. please see the private msg.
thanks

thank you Robert. at first i did not know what i would do w/the 125, but it is too clean to part out and being most of the parts are there and that i didnt have a hydro. i have put in the shed for a future project. it wont be in the scrap yard. it will be a while before i get to it. there are a few items to track down, but that is the fun in the hunt. your 129 is s/n 403234 which i believe is a 9/1971.

Attachments

• IMAG3775.jpg
    IMAG3775.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 193
  • IMAG3776.jpg
    IMAG3776.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 225
Back