• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

125 Cub

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rmaclean

displayname
Rick Maclean
Hi there just wondering how much would a guy pay for a cub Cadet 125 with cab, snowblower and mower deck has hydraulic lift and I just seen in the picture has rear shaft for running equipment there is a price on it but I don't want to over pay if I was to get it,oh and it's a runner. Thanks for any information and help

Around here I've seen setups like this typically listed for anywhere between $1,000 - 2,000.
Personally, I'd think to myself about spending $500-600 for the tractor with deck, $100-200 for the snowthrower...all these in average shape. Another $200ish for the cab would be within my willingness to spend.

Ultimately it comes down to condition of the equipment and what type of owner is selling it.

Back