• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

122 Replacement Clutch Help

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad campoli

Good morning everybody. I have acquired a 122 cub and last weekend while working with a heavy duty homemade York rake the clutch gave up. I use the rake to maintain about 3/4 mile of steep dirt road to access my property. I don’t the cub for cutting the lawn however itsed to haul a garden trailer around the property which is far from flat ground.

All that said, do you guys think I should replace the clutch with stock parts or should I look into a heavy duty clutch? Or can you make any recommendations as I am new to all of this? Thanks in advance for your input. I have attached some photos for your reference.

thanks,
Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back