• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

122 Narrow frame

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevenovick1

0EC66114-89BF-4279-92BD-A1A7E32BA82F.jpeg

This is my (2) addition to my International cub cadet collection. 1966 122. Also a survivor. I’m new to the cadet world. Very Addicting Hobby to say the least. Hopefully down the road i will restore this as well.

gpapa Your a funny guy! That’s are detail department at our Auto body. You are very Observant. 👁
Can’t wait to see the paint job when it’s done. What paint will you be using? Maybe you can post some pictures from the spray booth.

I have to finish the 1450 first. I have the motor at the machine shop. For the 122. If you look on my Restoration page on my 1450 . It will be the same process. I used epoxy as an undercoat. And single stage Urethane on the colors. I have the paint codes listed. But the guys like you to stick with the factory tractor enamel.

Steve - your 122 sure has a nice looking cast end deck that I'm not sure I'd do any restoration painting on. I don't think I've ever seen one look that nice if that's really it's original condition.

Back