Quantcast
  • FIRST AND LAST NAMES ARE REQUIRED WHEN REGISTERING
Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

Mark Leaming

Hello,
Thanks for letting me join! I’m looking at a 1200. The guy wants a grand for it. He is the original owner. He repainted it last year. I comes with just the deck. Do you guys think it’s worth that? This would be my first Cub purchase.
Thanks
Mark

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
Hello,
Thanks for letting me join! I’m looking at a 1200. The guy wants a grand for it. He is the original owner. He repainted it last year. I comes with just the deck. Do you guys think it’s worth that? This would be my first Cub purchase.
Thanks
Mark
WAY to much money for a 1200. Your lookin at around $400 on a GREAT day.
Contact Chris Wesfall, He's around Lancaster. breeze43130@yahoo.com

gary noblit

IHCC Supporter
Mark, facebook marketplace..type in cubcadet mower and you will be amazed at how many are for sale.Not all are old but 2days ago a 125 from Pa. was on asking 200 for it.Some guys are reasonable,some think they are gold plated, keep looking....

kashaver

displayname
Kelvin Shaver
location makes a difference. I live in NC and prices seem to be higher. Some with good paint around here asking prices are over 1,000.

That said, I think the most I over paid for a Cub Cadet was 850 (Original with fenders) and that was when I was just getting into Cubs. I don't do that any more. (I meant 'most I ever paid' but either way works.) About 4 years later I gave either $450 or $500 for an even nicer one.

I usually hold out for the $200-300 Cubs with the understanding that those will need some repairs to make them nice tractors again. And I can do my own paint jobs.