• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

10x6 Rims what tire size

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B7979B13-78CE-48A0-8DE3-ADE9204E45F1.png

Can you give us a clue what you wanted to do with them?

I mean, most Cub Cadets used 8" front rims and 12" rear rims. A 10" rim is a real curve ball. I do know some zero turns had 10" rear rims and I recall seeing 10" rims on a Toro Dingo skid steer. And there are probably some ATVs that use 10" tires. There are a lot more tire choices in 12" rims.

David Yes I know. The 1450 is for Food plots and Blowing snow. My neighbors are all old and I have to service their steep Driveways. I figured the flat smooth trailer tires would give me trouble in the snow. Then the 1450 would be useless. I may be getting a Zero turn here soon.

You dam sure don't want those on a Z turn.
You won't have a blade of grass growing around anything you try to turn around to trim. Trees, bushes any tight turns will produce divits.

Back