• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

10th Annual AJ’s Garden Tractor Jamboree May 18th Oregon, IL

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might slip over for the day, will see what the weather brings.
Although I really have nothing to show that is not new or has not been there before.
It's a long haul for me just for one short day to get equipment ready to show, load and haul.

We have been using the 149/DanCo combo off and on all winter and spring with no hood, nosepiece or a decent dash so it's not fit to show like that...sigh....

Dave: Different people come to the show each year, so the stuff you’ve brought before will be “new” to them.
There may be someone there who either has (or knows someone) who has what you need to finish the149/DanCo combo project.
I agree that it’s not getting any easier to get stuff ready, load and haul for a one day show, but . . . .

A few pictures from AJ’s 10th Annual Garden Tractor Jamboree held near Oregon, Illinois on May 18th. This show is getting bigger and better each year!

325520.jpg

325521.jpg

325522.jpg

Looks good Paul!
Sorry I could not make it this year, had other commitments at the last minute.
Looks like it got a little damp around the edges later on!!

Back