• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

105 snow removal

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jake Olsen

IHCC Supporter
Well the 147 is knocking so I put the back blade on the 105. Did a good job.

Attachments

• 65E348EA-294D-4F1B-9A04-AFD209B5AC90.jpeg
    65E348EA-294D-4F1B-9A04-AFD209B5AC90.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 94
Well the 105 got it dethached and plugged today. This is the 16th year that old jack russell has been riding tractors with me. If a tractor is running he is on it or close. 2 jacks and a granddaughter makes a tractor very crowded.

Attachments

• D6EA1043-40B0-4519-B9BB-A2718007AB10.jpeg
    D6EA1043-40B0-4519-B9BB-A2718007AB10.jpeg
    154 KB · Views: 71
  • 3EF9F273-C9F5-4100-9ACC-9C995C2ACE15.jpeg
    3EF9F273-C9F5-4100-9ACC-9C995C2ACE15.jpeg
    41.1 KB · Views: 75
Had to check this thread out. Talked about snow removal. It is a balmy 87 degrees here today!

First time TUG couldn't do it. We got 11 inches ideally wet snow on top of very warm ground. It was in the 50's days leading to the overnight snow. Very heavy snow combined with too much on the ground made the old girl stop before it got started. I knew it but I wanted to try. 5 days earlier I took the plow off my large tractor. Used the tractor to backblade the driveway.

She is 11 now and loves driving the tractors. Last fall she burned a whole tank of gas one afternoon just driving around the pasture. I’ve got 3 more grandkids ready to get going.

We had a Jack Russell. In his litter there was just one pup: Tator! He is gone now but he was supercharged. He saw a squirrel in a tree once. From that point on he would jump up in that tree looking for that squirrel. I am talking about YEARS of jumping up in that tree. He had learned to climb up higher that any dog should have/could have gone. We would take folks visiting the house around that corner and there would be Tator up higher than a dog should be. He would bite and slobber on the tree. It was something to see.

We had a Jack Russell when my kids were growing up. They would line up sleeping bags (with boys in them), and she would run and jump over them. People warned us they weren’t good with kids. Hogwash. I saw her more than once want to bite whatever had smacked/startled/scared her, and stop dead when she saw it was a child. She didn’t necessarily extend me the same courtesy every time

The old man loves kids. I have a picture of him touching that oldest granddaughters cheek with his nose when she was a month old or less. The other one not so much. He doesn’t really bite but he sure lets you know he’s not a kid fan. Irregardless I like my Jack Russell’s

Back