• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

102 and 107 Frame work

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dramsey

displayname
D Ramsey
I have a complete 102 that a previous owner cut notches in the frame to presumably install a larger engine. so I have purchased a 107 (incomplete) that has a good frame and hydro but no body parts except for the dash tower etc. The 102 is bolt on implements and the 107 is QA. So question is can I replace the 102 frame with the 107 frame, are they the same? If not I am going to cut the 102 frame extend the 107 frame with it and build me a twin engine (12hp) "CubZilla".

Short answer no
the 102 is a series 3 Cub (1965-67) and shares the frame (part #392-596-R92) with only the 122

The 107 is a series 5 Cub (1969-71) and shared its frame (part #528-900-R1) with the 127.
However, you haver a torch and a welder??
Mix and match and do whatever.
Your tractor, your call
Strip 'em down, put the frames side by side and compare.
Good luck!!

Looks closer than Knapp anyway.
Dates??
Can I camp??
Weather will make all the difference though.
Not much af anthing going on around here in the way of harvest recently.
Too darn wet.

Dramsey,
I have a c.c. 102 complete and 100 frame with blower, mower and plow attachments for sale. $450
I will sell individual just make offer,just ask for pics if interested
I live in Wisconsin

I can't invest in any more parts right now, I need to some that I have and can't use but thanks.

20190425_132418.jpg
I understand, but I wanted you to see
this is the frame of a 100.
when I read your post, I though of this

Back