• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

100 owner in Minnesota

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all. I am a new supporting member to the group. Thanks for being here, this is a great forum, as I found an answer to a rare question right away. I only own one cub cadet, a 1964 100 that seems pretty original and in working condition
841927ED-ABCA-47A2-A82E-A4A7853FCD7C.jpeg
B63276E6-66EF-4F21-AF1D-3C80AF5FCC8B.jpeg
643EA1BA-7EC8-4796-8205-079B55A82D82.jpeg

Welcome Patrick. Where in MN are you? And where'd you catch that nice walleye in your profile pic?

Patrick, WELCOME!
WELCOME.gif

Good looking 100. Quick question, is that muffler supported in any way other than by the pipe itself? If not, be careful, that could crack the block. It's a fair amount of weight hanging off of the little bit of cast iron around the exhaust.

Latest posts

Back