• If you're having trouble logging into your account , you can Reset Password
Kirk Engines, Inc Binder Books Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties XTREME MOTORWORKS, LLC

Putting your Cub Cadet to use

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

dschwandt

displayname
David Schwandt
Mowed yesterday with the 108 and restored deck.
Does a respectable job IMHO.
I know....I really need to paint that SG!! Insert blushed face (here)

WOW AGAIN!!
You can now bring pic's right in off your SD Card w/o resizing them on the 'puter!!WOO HOO!!

DSCN7444.JPG
DSCN7445.JPG

Last edited:

jstertz

displayname
joshua donald stertz
This is one of the reasons Dave why I drifted off the site for awhile...it was to much of a pain in the neck to post pics. I’m just finishing my lunch at Taco Bell before heading back to start roofing a shed and I was able to slap several pics on to the site right from my smart phone! Doesn’t get any easier than that!!!

In keeping with your post here is a pic from a couple of weeks ago cutting lawn with my Super and Caleb was using the 1862...
3DCF68BD-0778-4525-83D5-337DB7748625.jpeg

That 108 you got sure looks nice!

dschwandt

displayname
David Schwandt
That's a sweet looking pair of big iron there you have as well!!

About all I did to that 108 was put decals on it and install a new head gasket.
PO had overhauled it AND painted it and, used it to mow a few times and it quit and he couldn't get it started again. Said they tried everything but it was a no go.

It popped up CHEAP on C/L one day and I nailed it, I just happened to be in front of the 'puter and my son just happened to be in the seller's area so I called him and arranged for pick-up.

Got it home, and sure enough it would not start/run.
No wonder, all the head bolts were able to be removed just w/fingers!!

I think it will see snow duty this winter also as son #2 has the 122 and a blade at his place, now he can keep it there.

End of story!!