• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

what model is it? lol

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryan racine

excited to be here and to start restoring this little 18hp cub cadet I just bought for $350 (did I do ok? or did i get took? lol) I found this forum to help me identify what it is. I have the serial number and model number and manufacturer date but cannot seem to find anywhere online anything that looks like what I have to narrow down. I would like to start by identifying what it is so i can get the right parts and possible attachments and make it correct, also any technical manuals i can find. So I'm reaching out to anyone here. To any kind hearted, like minded enthusiasts. I thank you in advance for a firm kick in the right direction. what YEAR MAKE and MODEL thanks so much again

CUB CADET PLATE

model # 148660100

SERIAL # 770648

MFG DATE K197G

Attachments

• cub 3.jpg
    cub 3.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 6
  • cub.jpg
    cub.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 0
  • cub2.jpg
    cub2.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 0
excited to be here and to start restoring this little 18hp cub cadet I just bought for $350 (did I do ok? or did i get took? lol) I found this forum to help me identify what it is. I have the serial number and model number and manufacturer date but cannot seem to find anywhere online anything that looks like what I have to narrow down. I would like to start by identifying what it is so i can get the right parts and possible attachments and make it correct, also any technical manuals i can find. So I'm reaching out to anyone here. To any kind hearted, like minded enthusiasts. I thank you in advance for a firm kick in the right direction. what YEAR MAKE and MODEL thanks so much again

CUB CADET PLATE

model # 148660100

SERIAL # 770648

MFG DATE K197G
782 possibly

I've owned an 1811 for 23 years. I set it on fire once (grass caught around pto switch which sparked fire) about 10 years ago. I had to replace the pto wire but it started right up like a champ even though the oil add port was partly melted. These things aren't just tough, they're really good.

Latest posts

Back