• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

New from E. TN

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all Im Tommy. I’m really enjoying this group. I just purchased a 104 with creeper gear and a rear lift. It also came with a deck, tater plow And a weight basket. The bracket for hanging the deck is also there but there are no belts and I have no idea how this thing goes. Could someone point me in the right direction? Maybe where I could find a manual or another cub lover somewhere close by who likes to teach lol. Thanks

Attachments

• 2C0ACDC2-22A1-4B50-AECE-29BCCB9B6812.png
    2C0ACDC2-22A1-4B50-AECE-29BCCB9B6812.png
    361 KB · Views: 225
  • 2F747F0F-AF86-4430-8D74-E3D3A8703EBB.png
    2F747F0F-AF86-4430-8D74-E3D3A8703EBB.png
    289 KB · Views: 258

Latest posts

Back