• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

GRADUATION!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmwkrill

displayname
Charles Matthew Wayne Krill
Well, even though I- at this present time -haven't received my diploma, I view myself as having gotted my edumacation and gradumawaited. (My English teacher laughed so hard I thought she was gonna collapse..) We had our senior recognition day today at the tech school I attend- official graduation at my "real" high school comes soon -they gave us these "career passports" (copies of our resume, all our certifications, certificates of achievements and excellence, ect..) they look really, really nice.

I can't believe I'm done with high school. I do plan on college, but, not for awhile. I need to work first. (a.k.a., make some money so can save some for college and spend some on my cub addiction.)

congrats Charles
tophat.gif

Thanks guys.
wink.gif
I dont really know why i posted anything about it on here. I spose to share my joy with the cub-cadetting-world. lol.
vroom.gif

Vince, CUBGRATULATIONS to you and your daughter!
groupwave.gif

Under edit:Tom, CUBGRATULATIONS!
groupwave.gif

My Daughter just graduated from Northern Illinois University. My wallet is resting a bit more comfortlably.

Latest posts

Back