• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through August 22, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, I am new here. I am looking for a 782D or 782 or a 982 somewhat close to Georgia. Also any cub/IH implements or attachments. I am wanting to get into the hobby. I have several green garden tractors but I am looking for the red or maybe yellow and some white in my collection

Derek, Welcome,
groupwave.gif

Looking for a 7 or 8 hp engine for my Mother's 70. Just looking for something mostly complete without s/g that doesn't need a re-build. Would need shipping to Wichita, Ks area unless you live reasonably close.

Send emial to [email protected]. Thank you.

looking for a 14 horse block for my 1450 i would like to find one that would only need to be bored 10 over but i just need a good block. close to eastern iowa unless willing to ship. thanks josh

LOOKING FOR A ILLISTRATED PARTS BEAKDOWN MANUAL FOR CUB 1250

Ron B.
Click the Cub Cadet Parts Lookup button above and enter in your model number.
It's got them all right there.

I want to get the front ported section from a ported pump. I need this to add power steering on my loader. I also will need all the parts for power steering on a 1862. Please let me know what you got and how much $$. thanks Don T
[email protected]

DIGGER Thanks for the help another question Is all the implement handles and related parts held together by set screws or roll pins

Back