• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

149 in NC

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
149 in driveway.jpg
tiller.jpg

Thinking of kicking myself. Was a tiller, complete with mounting, gearbox, mule drive in local auction, paint was rust free. Didn't go to auction because I have a good tiller, rebuilt it, and tight on funds . . . but would have been great for someone who wanted one. Not many guys running cubs here in Manitoba, so probably went less than $300 Canadian. Trouble is shipping, I understand.

Mr.william
Newbie in Swansboro if I have any problems getting my 128 deck under mine would you mind if I came and looked at how yours is attached?
If they are even the same set up?
I think mine is a quick attach setup
The deck was not installed when I got it

You can go to the manuals section and see how they are attached. ;)
Did you make it ok through this storm? We have a lot of twigs and leaves everywhere, with 3 inches of rain.

My socks got wet Friday around 1 pm. Then I came home from Nags Head beach and put on some dry ones! :roflol:

Latest posts

Back