The Original forum for International Harvester Cub Cadet owners

Please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) before posting your question -
perhaps it has already been answered there.

While you're at it, please also read through the IH Cub Cadet Forum Rules before posting.
Thanks!!

Got a suggestion for, question about or problem with the site? E-mail us at info@ihcubcadet.com

Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  
IH Cub Cadet Forum * 50th anniversary of Cub Cadet  

Thread Originator Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 07, 2007 Charlie "Digger" Pro
 46   07-10-07  12:48 pm
by Bryan D. McMeen (B
Archive through July 10, 2007 Charlie "Digger" Pro
 40   10-09-07  03:36 pm
by Dennis Frisk (Dfri
Archive through October 13, 2007 Kyle Moe (Kmoe)
 40   09-20-08  08:24 am
by Larry Stith (Lstit
Archive through September 20, 2008 Kendell Ide (Kide)
 40   04-20-09  11:00 pm
by jason m burge (Jmb
Archive through April 20, 2009 jason m burge (Jmbur
 40   12-01-09  08:37 am
by Charlie "Digger" P
Archive through December 01, 2009 Paul Bell (Pbell)
 40   12-17-09  01:01 pm
by Kendell Ide (Kide)
Archive through December 17, 2009 Dennis Frisk (Dfrisk
 40   09-08-10  01:13 pm
by Home of the Plow S
Archive through September 08, 2010 Kraig McConaughey "K
 40   01-19-11  11:33 am
by Mike Frade (Mfrade
Archive through January 28, 2011 Hugh Simon (Hsimon)
 40   03-20-12  02:12 pm
by Charlie "Digger" P
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Marlin Homrighausen (Mhomrighausen) on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 09:30 am:

David S. What happened to the girl? Did she come with as a package deal?

Life is like a treasure chest. It's contents' value is only worth as much as what you're willing to put into that treasure chest. If you go around with negativity and a frown then that treasure chest will never hold much value. But, if you smile in hard times, help others when they're down, and believe that there is something beyond this simple life on earth... THEN imagine how priceless that treasure chest has become.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy David Schwandt (Dschwandt) on Tuesday, April 09, 2013 - 11:00 am:

Jeff, that's the 1250 I picked up last spring w/the weird hood and gas tank fill

Dave

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy jeff l baker (Jbaker) on Tuesday, April 09, 2013 - 09:18 am:

I will take the tractor on the left.

IH wide frame hydros are the cats meow

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy David Schwandt (Dschwandt) on Saturday, April 06, 2013 - 08:55 am:

There's been one on E-bay now for a couple of weeks somewhere in Arkansas that's been a no-sale twice.

I still like mine though even if I didn't get much use out of it last year!

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Charlie "Digger" Proctor (Cproctor) on Friday, April 05, 2013 - 09:08 pm:

Do-Da,
Prolly the same dull we don't have a clue how to do this routine!
I have to say that it was the sorriest 50th of anything I've ever witnessed in more than one aspect!

"Every Cub has beauty but not everyone sees it."

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Lewis Do-Da Palma (Lpalma) on Friday, April 05, 2013 - 07:25 pm:

I was getting tired of waiting for a new one...
so what happens in the 60th anniversary?

Don't ask don't tell policy...Never tell em how much you paid...

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Jeremiah Chamberlin (Jchamberlin) on Wednesday, October 10, 2012 - 10:02 pm:

Scott Manch: to the Forum .

I think you can post on the main forum page about your 147. Your tractor has a mechanical PTO, so if it isn't disengaging, there is something wrong with the PTO itself (they need to be rebuilt from time-to-time), or there is a problem with the linkage, the button, or something else. Worst case, the crank is messed up, but we have work-arounds for that too, but it WOULD detract from the price, at least for me.

See you on the main forum.

My 782 is very nearly unconfuguliated

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy scott manch (Smanch) on Wednesday, October 10, 2012 - 08:49 pm:

hello,I just bought an ih cub cadet 147 with a 52 inch deck, a 36 inch snow blower attachment and the electric lift.The thing is in remarkable condition concidering its age(I went and made a down payment last week and will pick it up this weekend).I am not quite sure of its exact age,I don't have the serial number yet.Can't wait to get my hands on it.I do have a couple of concerns.I read someones article about the kohler 14 h having trouble with a deck that big.We'll see.The other is the seller tells me the pto won't disengage.Ill know more on sunday but would apprieciate any info any of you gentlemen might have about the 147.Thanks Smanch

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy David Schwandt (Dschwandt) on Saturday, July 21, 2012 - 11:59 am:

If i'm lucky and we get some rain sometime this summer I may just get to add to the 8 hrs on my '11 GTX2154LE yat!!!

Dave S

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Melody Schutz (Mschutz) on Saturday, June 16, 2012 - 02:46 pm:

Went to my Cub Cadet dealer today to pick up some mower blades and got talking about the GT 2000 series and he said he has had only 2 come back for warranty work. They were both for choke cables.

These Yellow and White Tractors Put A Smile On My Face!

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Eddie Burton (Eburton) on Thursday, March 22, 2012 - 05:45 am:

Hey Fellers,
This is the 50th anniversary of the 62 year model. Maybe they realized they made a few mistakes with last years 61 year model anniversary. NAAAAH!!!

The Bitterness of Poor Quality Lingers Long After The Sweetness of Low Price Is Forgotten

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Mike Frade (Mfrade) on Wednesday, March 21, 2012 - 07:19 pm:

Glad it was you that said those words!

If it turns money into noise and horsepower, I love it!

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Charlie "Digger" Proctor (Cproctor) on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 02:48 pm:

Good point!
Especially since Cub cadet FAILED miserably over the whole deal anyway!!!!!!

"Every Cub has beauty but not everyone sees it."

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Allen Schumacher (Aschumacher) on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 02:19 pm:

Charlie, why haven't you already closed down this thread...then no one would screwup and get lost here?

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

9759 registered users
Discus 4.10.1 released 03/14/2007

All core web site images and graphics are the property of the IH Cub Cadet forum. Any unauthorized use, reproduction, duplication is prohibited.

DISCLAIMER:This website contains no material provided by MTD Products Inc, is not affiliated with or sponsored by MTD Products Inc, which owns the CUB CADET trademarks. It is not an official MTD Products Inc website and MTD Products Inc is not responsible for any of its content. The official MTD Products Inc, website can be found at: www.mtdproducts.com The information and opinions expressed on this website, including the bulletin boards and/or chat rooms hosted on this site are the responsibility of the website's owner and/or visitors, and do not represent the opinions of MTD Products Inc.