The Original forum for International Harvester Cub Cadet owners

If you would like to help maintain this site, feel free to donate whatever amount you would like to!

Please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) before posting your question -
perhaps it has already been answered there.

While you're at it, please also read through the IH Cub Cadet Forum Rules before posting.
Thanks!!

Got a suggestion for, question about or problem with the site? E-mail us at info@ihcubcadet.com

Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  
IH Cub Cadet Forum * IH Cub Cadet Classifieds * Wanted To Buy < Previous Next >

Thread Originator Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 01, 2014 Tim Thompson (Twthom
 30   08-12-14  09:16 pm
by Ryan McShane (Rmcs
Archive through August 15, 2014 Robert V. Ciminieri
 30   09-28-14  09:29 am
by Michael A.Masheris
Archive through September 28, 2014 Clark Miracle (Cmira
 30   11-24-14  08:28 pm
by Ryan McShane (Rmcs
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy David Schwandt (Dschwandt) on Friday, December 12, 2014 - 09:39 am:

WTB: 3 point for a WF

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Kyle Powell (Jshuper) on Thursday, December 11, 2014 - 08:31 am:

I am looking for an older IH dealer sign to hang in my shop. I prefer to find a metal one. I am not looking for a neon style sign. I am not set on a particular style. Single or double sided. I am located in central Indiana but could arrange pick up.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Adam Briar (Abriar) on Saturday, December 06, 2014 - 12:32 pm:

Willam,
You should be able to buy just the hood and dash stripes from MH. When I bought my 129 decals from them, the stripes were in a seperate bag from the other decals since all of the 1x9s share the other decals and the only difference is the hood stripes.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy William Best (Wbest) on Friday, December 05, 2014 - 06:12 am:

Thanks Guys, I'll try Maple Hunter.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Charlie "Digger" Proctor (Cproctor) on Wednesday, December 03, 2014 - 05:14 pm:

William and David,
They rarely sell single decals, and only when they have an extra run of some sort, or goof some up.
Carey says that happens once and a while, LOL

"Every Cub has beauty but not everyone sees it."

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy DAVID A CALKINS (Dcalkins) on Wednesday, December 03, 2014 - 04:24 pm:

William best ,i found what i needed for decals at Maple hunter decals ,there in texas .

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Garrett Heale (Gheale) on Wednesday, December 03, 2014 - 10:10 am:

I need two wheel dual adpater studs.only two thanks.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy William Best (Wbest) on Tuesday, December 02, 2014 - 07:22 am:

I need the hood decals for a Model 129 , also the decals for the sides of the dash. I have the rest of them so hope someone has these. Thanks.
William

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Ryan McShane (Rmcshane) on Tuesday, November 25, 2014 - 09:53 am:

Thanks for the tip, Josh

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Josh Spicer (Jlspicer) on Tuesday, November 25, 2014 - 09:38 am:

Ryan,
Check with Rick Beem. He had a loader for sale and it's pretty close to you. Don't know if it's still for sale or not........

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

8392 registered users
Discus 4.10.1 released 03/14/2007

All core web site images and graphics are the property of the IH Cub Cadet forum. Any unauthorized use, reproduction, duplication is prohibited.

DISCLAIMER:This website contains no material provided by MTD Products Inc, is not affiliated with or sponsored by MTD Products Inc, which owns the CUB CADET trademarks. It is not an official MTD Products Inc website and MTD Products Inc is not responsible for any of its content. The official MTD Products Inc, website can be found at: www.mtdproducts.com The information and opinions expressed on this website, including the bulletin boards and/or chat rooms hosted on this site are the responsibility of the website's owner and/or visitors, and do not represent the opinions of MTD Products Inc.