The Original forum for International Harvester Cub Cadet owners

If you would like to help maintain this site, feel free to donate whatever amount you would like to!

Please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) before posting your question -
perhaps it has already been answered there.

While you're at it, please also read through the IH Cub Cadet Forum Rules before posting.
Thanks!!

Got a suggestion for, question about or problem with the site? E-mail us at info@ihcubcadet.com

Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  
IH Cub Cadet Forum * IH Cub Cadet Classifieds * Wanted To Buy < Previous Next >

Thread Originator Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 01, 2014 Tim Thompson (Twthom
 30   08-12-14  09:16 pm
by Ryan McShane (Rmcs
Archive through August 15, 2014 Robert V. Ciminieri
 30   09-28-14  09:29 am
by Michael A.Masheris
Archive through September 28, 2014 Clark Miracle (Cmira
 30   11-24-14  08:28 pm
by Ryan McShane (Rmcs
Archive through November 25, 2014 Josh Spicer (Jlspice
 30   02-05-15  12:30 pm
by Jack Marks (Jamark
Archive through February 05, 2015 Allen Schumacher (As
 30   03-04-15  07:36 pm
by David Schwandt (Ds
Archive through March 21, 2015 David Schwandt (Dsch
 30   04-28-15  07:34 pm
by Bill Cook (Bcook)
Archive through May 01, 2015 Holden D. Moyer (Hmo
 30   06-15-15  09:28 pm
by Holden D. Moyer (H
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Robert V. Ciminieri III (Rciminieri) on Saturday, August 01, 2015 - 02:16 pm:

Looking for a headlight panel for a 70/100. Bob 6312950604 woodduckdesigns@yahoo.com

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Vincent Thomley (Vthomley) on Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 10:16 am:

Terry Wible, your email did not work - check the 1st archive page of the for sale section for a 1650 for sale in Wisconsin

Is it Plow Day yet?

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Andy Van Wettering (Avanwettering) on Tuesday, July 28, 2015 - 12:07 pm:

Wanting a good plastic dash for a 782D but will also take a 782 dash as well.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy aaron nyquist (Anyquist) on Sunday, July 26, 2015 - 08:39 am:

Wanted: 3 spindles for a 42" deck (idendification # 421U111 3) would also like scalping rods, and possibly pully sheilds. Live in St.Cloud MN
Thanks

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy John Boelens (Jboelens) on Saturday, July 18, 2015 - 03:44 pm:

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Shultzie (Kshultz) on Friday, July 17, 2015 - 09:49 pm:

Got the spindle. Thanks John!

With today's technology, do we really need daylight savings time?

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Paul Tombaugh (Prtombaugh) on Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 09:38 pm:

HELP! I need a very good to excellent throttle cable for an Original. Contact me through my profile.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Shultzie (Kshultz) on Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 06:13 am:

Looking for a right hand front wheel spindle for a narrow frame for a friend. He has a Cub Cadet 104.
Needs it ASAP.
Thanks.

With today's technology, do we really need daylight savings time?

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy David Schwandt (Dschwandt) on Monday, July 13, 2015 - 09:11 pm:

Thanks Mick.
Man, this guy really lucked out!!!
We split the tractor and stood the rear up on it's tail. then proceeded to drill some more, to get past the point where the pin intersected the adjusting bolt.

Then heated the lever and pin to the point of red hot and managed to drive the pin past what was left of the bolt to get the lever off.
Then chucked the lever in the drill press and drilled the rest of the way through the bolt.
When the bit caught the ball end of the bolt, it just finished screwing it out the other end!!!

Just a matter then of chasing the threads and making a new bolt with the end rounded to fit the push rod.

I would not have believed this if I hadn't had a part in doing it myself!!
Some guys can fall in a manure pit and come out smelling like a rose I geuss. I figured he was really screwed when he brought that thing in Sat nite!

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Mick morgan (Memorgan) on Monday, July 13, 2015 - 07:25 pm:

Sorry Dave..don't have one!

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Mick morgan (Memorgan) on Monday, July 13, 2015 - 11:09 am:

Dave.... I get home from work ....I'll do some diggin.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Kraig McConaughey "Keeper of the Photos" (Kmcconaughey) on Monday, July 13, 2015 - 08:21 am:

Posting this for David's wanted add for the 1200 brake parts:

Charlie says I'm an INSTIGATOR.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy David Schwandt (Dschwandt) on Sunday, July 12, 2015 - 06:58 am:

WANTED!!! Parts #6 and #8 plus the adjusting bolt (not shown) in the parts lookup for a 1200 w/wet brakes. Customer has broken off the bolt in the brake lever (#8) and has drilled it out screwing up the threads big time. We had to heat the lever to get the pivot pin out.

I think I can salvage the pin but for sure need the lever , bolt and push rod.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Clark Miracle (Cmiracle) on Sunday, July 05, 2015 - 08:31 pm:

WANTED: Air filter cover in decent shape for a 7hp, K161

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Dan Feste (Dfeste) on Thursday, July 02, 2015 - 04:51 pm:

Searching for a cast iron mounting bracket for a Hub City PTO reverser, used on cub cadets and lowboy tractors. It is the part needed to mount the reverser to the tractor.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy John R. Paron (Jparon) on Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 11:00 am:

Want to buy 782 - 982 with mower, condition very important Manassas, Virginia area preferred.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Holden D. Moyer (Hmoyer) on Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 07:31 am:

Found the rim that I needed.
Thanks Charlie for your response!
Holden

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

8602 registered users
Discus 4.10.1 released 03/14/2007

All core web site images and graphics are the property of the IH Cub Cadet forum. Any unauthorized use, reproduction, duplication is prohibited.

DISCLAIMER:This website contains no material provided by MTD Products Inc, is not affiliated with or sponsored by MTD Products Inc, which owns the CUB CADET trademarks. It is not an official MTD Products Inc website and MTD Products Inc is not responsible for any of its content. The official MTD Products Inc, website can be found at: www.mtdproducts.com The information and opinions expressed on this website, including the bulletin boards and/or chat rooms hosted on this site are the responsibility of the website's owner and/or visitors, and do not represent the opinions of MTD Products Inc.