The Original forum for International Harvester Cub Cadet owners

We have someone that can use a little help right now, due to some health issues. Bryan McMeen has had some really severe health issues this year and needs our assistance. We're looking for all of you good people out there to step up and give a little, give a lot, or just give anything to help a fellow human being out in a time of need.

I have faith in you folks, so DON'T let me down!!!!

100% of all donations will be going to Bryan.

Please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) before posting your question -
perhaps it has already been answered there.

While you're at it, please also read through the IH Cub Cadet Forum Rules before posting.
Thanks!!

Got a suggestion for, question about or problem with the site? E-mail us at info@ihcubcadet.com

Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  
IH Cub Cadet Forum * IH Cub Cadet Classifieds * For Sale < Previous Next >

Thread Originator Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 30, 2014 Jason W Hangartner (
 30   04-10-14  01:29 pm
by Harry Bursell (Hyd
Archive through April 10, 2014 Paul E. Funk (Pfunk)
 30   05-11-14  09:16 am
by Home of the Plow S
Archive through May 11, 2014 Donald Tanner (Dtann
 30   05-23-14  12:26 pm
by Tom Hoffman (Thoff
Archive through May 24, 2014 Daniel Reshel (Dresh
 30   06-07-14  08:22 pm
by Chris Mattern (Cma
Archive through June 11, 2014 Mike Frade (Mfrade)
 30   07-05-14  01:54 pm
by Michael Bailets (M
Archive through July 06, 2014 Ryan Schrader (Rschr
 30   07-24-14  06:26 pm
by Brian Albrecht (Ba
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Home of the Plow Special (Aaytay) on Wednesday, August 20, 2014 - 02:19 pm:

It look like all of the IH hubcaps are sold. The 82-series "baby moons" are still available, but a couple of guys have asked about them, so they may be gone soon as well.

Remember that time Kraig lost.... Oh never mind... He found it!

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Harry Bursell (Hydroharry) on Monday, August 18, 2014 - 09:54 pm:

The NF 3-Point Hitch I posted below on 8/12 is sold pending payment.

Still have the NF Hydraulic Lift Option posted on 8/10. These are really hard to find and for this one you have to make your own bracket to attach to the rock shaft. I think it's usually done by cutting the armstrong lift handle off. $300 plus shipping for this hard to find NF Hydraulic Lift Option (and you can always make an offer).

Hydro Harry
Old Cubs Never Die
(but might have a component failure)

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Home of the Plow Special (Aaytay) on Sunday, August 17, 2014 - 06:43 pm:

Looks like sets #2 and #3 are sold.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Home of the Plow Special (Aaytay) on Sunday, August 17, 2014 - 09:51 am:

Hubcap Heaven!

Rear Baby Moons (as would be found on a 82-series) $15

Baby Moons

IH Hubcaps Set #1 $125

IH Hubcaps Set #2 $145
This is the nicest set of the bunch, although one of the fronts has a decent crease in it.

IH Hubcaps Set #3 $60 (Rears only)

IH Hubcaps Set #4 $125

All sets can be shipped for $12/set

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy bill schwab (Bschwab) on Saturday, August 16, 2014 - 06:18 pm:

I have the motor and hydrostatic rear end from a red International Cub Cadet model 1282. I would like 200.00 dollars each.
I can take to the Portland show next weekend.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Rick Beem (Rbeem) on Friday, August 15, 2014 - 02:43 pm:

For Sale:
Cub Cadet 169
Your best chance at buying this before I change my mind. A father-son project came up so I'd like to free up funds.
EZ restoration, intact frame and good tin. Solid tractor with Hyd. lift. Everything works and it runs strong.
All the 169 special stuff is there.
Original paint, not great, but tin is straight. Wrong tail lights, cork gasket leaks (New gasket included.)

I do not believe in taking parts off of tractors and selling a bare hulk. You get it loaded with this:
New BK trencher AG tires
Newer Vredestain 5 rib fronts
Rear weights (1) set
Newer seat, perfect
New? battery...pretty sure
Rear lift (no Brinly stuff inc.)
Cigarette lighter
*Spare ported rear if you want it

Nice opportunity to get a complete and operating 169 with the goodies.
$1200 not negtiable, the extras make it well worth the price.
Pictures and vids if seriously interested.
Pick up only in Monticello, Iowa

The most important thing to do when you find yourself in a hole is stop digging.
Never get in a fight with an old man. If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy John Underwood (Junderwood) on Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 09:52 pm:

60" Haban Deck for Super Cubs. It is in good shape but could use paint. It had a few cracked welds I ground out and welded up. I have all the attaching parts except the main drive Belt. $300 picked up in North Central WI.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Home of the Plow Special (Aaytay) on Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 04:07 pm:

Price Drop!!

Hydraulic Lift (From a 782, but will fit others)

Hyd Lift 2

Hoses are in great shape. No leaks that I can see on the cylinder. Includes hard lines that go to hydro pump.

$175 Shipped anywhere in the lower 48

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Harry Bursell (Hydroharry) on Tuesday, August 12, 2014 - 07:33 pm:

The Narrow Frame 3 Point Hitch I posted below on Aug 8 is no longer available.

I now have the following Narrow Frame 3 Point Hitch (sometimes called Rear Lift) for $125 plus $28 shipping.

It fits all Narrow Frame tractors except the Original.

If you want the Frame Adapter (sorta C shaped item on the left) required for 126, 127 and 147 tractors, it's an extra $25.

If you want the silver colored pin (shown inserted into the cast lever) which is used to connect a Brinly Adapter, it's an extra $10.

Click on the Blue Letters in my name and you'll see my e-mail address (and my 169 Queen).

Hydro Harry
Old Cubs Never Die

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy bill schwab (Bschwab) on Tuesday, August 12, 2014 - 06:54 pm:

I would like to sell my custom made red electric International 1282 Cub Cadet. It is powered by a 36 volt electric golf cart motor and controls. It has 3 new 12 volt deep cycle batteries. I built it a year ago and it runs great. Includes the 36 volt charger. Just needs paint and decals. This is one of a kind and great at the shows. I can deliver to the Portland show next week. I would like to get 1100.00 for it or make me an offer I cant refuse. Thanks

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Charlie "Digger" Proctor (Cproctor) on Sunday, August 10, 2014 - 09:14 pm:

Mark T.
Your Off Topic deck goes in the Off Topic For Sale & Wanted Classifieds section.

"Every Cub has beauty but not everyone sees it."

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Mark Tarsus (Mtarsus) on Sunday, August 10, 2014 - 08:41 pm:

For sale, 38" mowing deck, model 441190 38LT. It is in 9/10 condition, has a few spots of peeling paint. Blades sharpened/balanced, cuts well. Pickup is preferred, willing to deliver within ~70 miles. Albany, NY.

ASKING $100.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Harry Bursell (Hydroharry) on Sunday, August 10, 2014 - 12:25 pm:

Here's a Hydraulic Lift option for all Narrow Frame tractors (except the Original). It came off a non-running tractor so I can't tell how it may operate. It's missing the small lift arm attaching bracket which can probably be fabricated. There is a diagram type picture in the install instructions.
$300 plus shipping.

Hydro Harry
Old Cubs Never Die

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Harry Bursell (Hydroharry) on Friday, August 08, 2014 - 10:50 pm:

Here's a pic of the Narrow Frame 3-point Hitch I posted below.

You get the complete basic 3-Point Hitch for $100 plus $28 shipping.
The 1x6/7 frame adapter bracket shown in the pic is $25 more.
The silver colored pin shown in the pic is to connect a Brinly Adapter and is $10 more.

My e-mail address is in my profile (just click on the BLUE Letters of my name and you'll see it along with my infamous Model 169).

Hydro Harry
Old Cubs Never Die

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Harry Bursell (Hydroharry) on Monday, August 04, 2014 - 03:24 pm:

All my previous postings are now sold except the following;

Narrow Frame 3-point Hitch $100 plus $28 shipping.
Fits all IH CC Narrow Frame Garden Tractors (except the Original). If you want to use it on a 126/127/147 I have the special frame adapter bracket for an extra $25.

Send e-mail to address shown in my profile.

Hydro Harry
Old Cubs Never Die

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Arlen Kaufman (Akaufman) on Monday, August 04, 2014 - 02:54 pm:

The fenders listed on July 28th Have been sold. Thanks!

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Phil corkery (Pcorkery) on Sunday, August 03, 2014 - 01:47 pm:

Cub Cadet 106. I am the original owner. It has 42 mower, creeper gear and lights. Runs great. I have loaded just 2 pictures as I have problem getting them small enough for loading. If there are questions or if you would like pictures let me know. It runs great. It would be a great tractor to restore. I live in Minnetonka, MN. $700 cash only

cub cadet 106
Cub Cadet 106

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Earl Jones (Ejones) on Monday, July 28, 2014 - 08:27 pm:

If anyone needs a wiring harness let me know. I'm taking orders now. They're $60 shipped.. Doing wf and nf harnesses now. 864-382-6677

My first Cub, the one that started the fever.. 126(currently in surgery), 125, 123 brinley plow, cultivators, homemade bedder/hiller/tool bar, an unidentified trailer and a set of IH weights..

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Arlen Kaufman (Akaufman) on Monday, July 28, 2014 - 11:24 am:

I have a set of fenders and mounting hardware off of a Cub Cadet 100 tractor. They are in pretty good shape. They have been repainted at some point and the paint is peeling, so they will likely need to be stripped and painted again. There is some surface rust and a few scratches in a couple of spots. I have tried to take pictures to show the worst spots. One of the reflectors is also broken. Overall, the fenders are straight, and would be great candidates for restoration. I would like to get $175 plus actual shipping. These are located in Evansville, Indiana. Contact me through my forum email address with questions or for more pictures.
Thanks, Arlen

Pic1

Pic2

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Home of the Plow Special (Aaytay) on Sunday, July 27, 2014 - 10:23 pm:

Hydraulic Lift (From a 782, but will fit others)

Hyd Lift

Hoses are in great shape. No leaks that I can see on the cylinder. Includes hard lines that go to hydro pump.

$200 Shipped anywhere in the lower 48

I'm just trying to clear out some items I'm not using. If you don't like my prices, make a fair offer.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Home of the Plow Special (Aaytay) on Sunday, July 27, 2014 - 12:18 pm:

Original Hood Ornament

Very good condition.

Ornament 1

Ornament 2

$35 + Shipping

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Earl Jones (Ejones) on Sunday, July 27, 2014 - 12:46 am:

Update on my clutch cover, I went ahead and sanded, primed and sprayed a fresh coat of IH yellow on it.. Still hanging out in my carport in SC please text or call 864-382-6677 or email@ clmsnfan@gmail.com

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Earl Jones (Ejones) on Saturday, July 26, 2014 - 01:19 pm:

NF clutch cover, in pretty good shape. Does need a little paint. If I can find a match at tractor supply I'll go ahead and paint it up nicely. I'm asking $35 shipped to your door. No mounting screws are included. It's current home is my car port in SC. Text or call me is best. 864-382-6677 or email clmsnfan@gmail.com

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy dan gruber (Dgruber) on Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 08:40 pm:

1974 cub cadet 128 - $300 in new Cumberland pa 17070

picked this up a few weeks ago and haven't done anything really with it.. no real interest in the wide frames ..it has of course a 12hp kohler engine, and 3sp gear shift rear..was not optioned with lights and has manual lift
have not attempted to start it but the motor feels fine turning it by hand, and pto appears to be in very good condition, it is complete with the exception..for some strange reason..of the seat hinges, has some rust under the foot plates and some in the battery box..pretty typical on these also almost forgot to mention the muffler is rotten and would need replaced unquestionably
no deck or mule drive, I have a lift frame for it and that is about it, any questions..call or text 717-395-3599
thanks -dan

'70 107, '70 147, '71 147, '74 128

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Ryan McShane (Rmcshane) on Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 08:20 pm:

The 1200 listed a few nights ago in my listing has been sold pending payment.

The herd: '61 O, '62 O, 70, 100, 122, 123, 72, 105, 73, 107, 126, 147, 86, 128, 129, (2)169, 800, 1450, 1650, 682, 782, 1872 SGT, Cadet 60, 85, 282.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Paul Tombaugh (Prtombaugh) on Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 08:00 pm:

FOR SALE Rubber seat for a Cub Cadet Original, 70/100 through 73. This came off a 72 and is in very good condition. Check out the Forum discussion for July 21 - 22 for more information and pictures. $45 plus actual shipping cost from 60098. It weighs 13 pounds. I would consider trading for a very good or better metal pan seat for Original, 70/100 through 73. Contact me through my profile.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Mike Hicks (Mhicks) on Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 07:18 pm:

1980 IH 782 Cub Cadet with 18hp Kohler Magnum and 44" mower. Tractor also has the front hydraulics.
In 2012 tractor freshened up with new paint, tires, weights, 3 point hitch added, and any and all problem issues corrected.
Mower has been freshly rebuilt and powder coated.

A complete list of work completed is available upon request.

$1995, in Rockford, IL

Mike

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Brian Albrecht (Balbrecht) on Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 06:32 pm:

Other two pictures I couldn't seem to load?

"When you've said Wisconsin, you've said it all!"

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Brian Albrecht (Balbrecht) on Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 06:30 pm:

Got bit by the archive bug.

Tiller listed below is spoken for. Today's garage clean out items:

CCO grille, brace and metal emblem. No breaks in anything but a few of the wires around the edge could be straightened and it needs sandblasting and painting. $65 shipped USPS to the lower 48

Headlight set for a 71,1X2, 123. Headlight panel has some surface rust on the front. Two of the mounting posts are great, two have a rub spot where the corner clamps rubbed the post. I don't think that will impact installing it, but I'll include two extra corner clamps to use as a an extra spacer if the nut needs to be higher out on the post. Bulbs work, but have yellow over spray on them. Tail light has a new bulb and I'll include a new lens because the original has some scratches. I added some solder where the pigtail goes into the light because a couple of the wires had started to fray. I'll include a new pigtail wire that you can use instead if you wish (sorry about the yellow, I couldn't find a red one). Tail light has one small dimple in it on the bottom (see picture) and the bracket could use to be straightened (see picture). Light switch tested good for continuity but is missing the correct spacer washer and has some yellow paint on it. I've added two machine bushings which will work to install it, but are not correct appearance wise. $130 for the set shipped USPS to the lower 48. Higher resolution images available, email in profile. Thanks -Brian

"When you've said Wisconsin, you've said it all!"

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

8210 registered users
Discus 4.10.1 released 03/14/2007

All core web site images and graphics are the property of the IH Cub Cadet forum. Any unauthorized use, reproduction, duplication is prohibited.

DISCLAIMER:This website contains no material provided by MTD Products Inc, is not affiliated with or sponsored by MTD Products Inc, which owns the CUB CADET trademarks. It is not an official MTD Products Inc website and MTD Products Inc is not responsible for any of its content. The official MTD Products Inc, website can be found at: www.mtdproducts.com The information and opinions expressed on this website, including the bulletin boards and/or chat rooms hosted on this site are the responsibility of the website's owner and/or visitors, and do not represent the opinions of MTD Products Inc.