The Original forum for International Harvester Cub Cadet owners

Please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) before posting your question -
perhaps it has already been answered there.

While you're at it, please also read through the IH Cub Cadet Forum Rules before posting.
Thanks!!

Got a suggestion for, question about or problem with the site? E-mail us at info@ihcubcadet.com

Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  
IH Cub Cadet Forum * IH Cub Cadet Classifieds * For Sale < Previous Next >

Thread Originator Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through June 23, 2016 Tom Hoffman (Thoffma
 30   08-18-16  07:41 pm
by Marty A. Gwin (Mgw
Archive through August 21, 2016 Tom Hoffman (Thoffma
 30   09-25-16  10:53 pm
by Dennis Silver (Dsi
Archive through September 25, 2016 Dennis Silver (Dsilv
 30   10-18-16  08:01 am
by Kevin Lindstedt (K
Archive through October 18, 2016 Mick morgan (Memorga
 30   11-17-16  06:21 pm
by David Schwandt (Ds
Archive through November 17, 2016 KENtuckyKEN (Kweaver
 30   02-13-17  08:17 pm
by Ethan kincaid (Eki
Archive through February 14, 2017 Steve Henderson (She
 30   05-10-17  02:47 pm
by Anthony N. Woloch
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Kraig McConaughey "Keeper of the Photos" (Kmcconaughey) on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 07:06 am:

Here are some photos of Tom's Original.

Charlie says I'm an INSTIGATOR.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Tom Ruppe (Truppe) on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 03:19 pm:

Original 1962 Cub Cadet International Garden Tractor
351530-R7
Serial Number:42959

7 HP Kohler K181 Engine
Runs pretty well, includes mower deck...needs new mower belt

Asking $750 O.B.O.

MOD EDIT: Please note forum rules: "Postings of items 'For Sale' or 'Wanted to Buy' or 'For Trade' (no matter how thinly veiled) shall be in the Classifieds. Placing them elsewhere might just get your entire post "poofed" and please no links to online selling sites for ongoing auctions (, businesses, etc.)."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GIPGoHt6jY&feature=youtu.be

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Wyatt Compton (Wcompton) on Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 10:08 pm:

60C is sold. See y'all at Red Power!!!!

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Wyatt Compton (Wcompton) on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 12:49 pm:

M20 is sold. Thanks for all the inquiries!

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Wyatt Compton (Wcompton) on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 08:46 am:

Looking to pack the car up with iron for Red Power!

60C deck from a 982 - $175
Narrow Frame Hitch - $100
Magnum 20 engine (400 hours, Kohler #26 carb, K582 air cleaner) - $300

Items marked sold when paid. Email me by the evening of the 13th and I'll bring to Red Power in Des Moines.

Email in the profile.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Harry Bursell (Hydroharry) on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 12:43 am:

Steve - I think it really comes down to supply and demand. I believe you'll find the market higher if you go to the east coast and even way higher if you go to the west coast, but the units are few and far between and take time to sell. Since this seller is in Indiana I just don't know that market.

Hydro Harry
Old Cubs Never Die
(they just find another resting place)

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Steve Blunier "Mr. Plow" (Central IL) (Sblunier) on Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 08:23 pm:

Harry, true.....if it was a SGT diesel with a 3 point and 60" Haban.

No offense to the seller, but it's a $1500 tractor ......allowing for the work. These things are like old houses, you don't get out of them what you put into them, you get out of them what they are worth on the market.....

The most peaceful thing in the world is plowing a field. Chances are youíll do your best thinking that way. And thatís why Iíve always thought and said, farmers are the smartest people in the world, they donít go for high hats and they can spot a phony a mile off. - Harry Truman

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Harry Bursell (Hydroharry) on Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 04:04 pm:

I happen to think the price is pretty fair, assuming it's done as good as it sounds and looks. Just compare it to what you get for $3k today and it's not even close. It's more comparable to a $6-7k tractor or maybe even more.

Hydro Harry
Old Cubs Never Die
(they just find another resting place)

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Shultzie (Kshultz) on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 01:42 pm:

Maybe the Polaris goes with it?

With today's technology, do we really need daylight savings time?

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Digger (Cproctor) on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 01:17 pm:

Yea, but it sure is purty!!!!

"Every Cub has beauty but not everyone sees it."

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Rick Beem (Rbeem) on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 12:22 pm:

1st Post and shoots for the moon...SMH

FB Group: Iron Age Cub Cadets

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Keith Needham (Kpneedham) on Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 11:17 am:

Against my better judgement, I am offering my 682 for sale. This tractor has had a frame up restoration done. I invested $5000 and have the receipts to prove it. I have repowered the tractor with an 18hp Briggs and Stratton Vangaurd V-twin engine, rebuilt the hydrostatic transmission with all new gaskets, seals and check valves. I rebuilt the 44C mower deck and fabricated new serviceable spindles from 4140PH tool steel. New pulleys, belts, bearings, seals and blades on this deck. Also put new pulleys on the mule drive. New bearings and seals on the steering gear box. New paint and decals. New stainless steel hardware where it was warranted. New tires on the front, and the rears are fairly good. New bearing in the magnetic clutch on the PTO. Comes with an extra set of belts and an extra hydrostatic oil filter. Ready to work! Will sacrifice for $3000 or best offer. Serious inquiries only please. I have lots more photos of the restoration project that I can share with an interested party.

682 left side

682 right side

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy David Ware (Dware) on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 06:57 pm:

Need hour meter that works for a 782d , that has Cub Cadet on it and looked like an odometer .

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Paul Tombaugh (Prtombaugh) on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 01:17 pm:

The International rear blade is sold. Thanks to all who inquired.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Michael A.Masheris (Mmasheris) on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 09:07 pm:

Reproduction #40 scraper box.Made with heavier material and has 3/16'' Stainless steel cut edges.
$500.00 Will have one at AJ's on Sat May 20th .I have 2 for sale if not sold at AJ's will have at Red Power for sale in June.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Paul Tombaugh (Prtombaugh) on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 08:01 pm:

FOR SALE: I have an International rear blade for a Cub Cadet. This blade has been sandblasted and five drilled holes in the A-frame have been welded closed. There is some pitting, but overall this blade is pretty nice. The blade has been treated with rust converter and primed. All that is left is some sanding, another coat of primer, more sanding and then painted with your preferred color of IH white. The lift brackets are reproductions made by member, Mike Masheris, and are identical in shape to originals, just made out of heavier material. An IH decal is included. The blade does not have the spring loaded angle adjuster pin, but an included hitch pin works fine. One edge of the reversible cutter bar has seen lots of use, but the other edge appears unused. Attaching bolts are included. IH isn't making any more of these and they're getting harder to find! The blade can be delivered to AJ's Garden Tractor Jamboree in Oregon, IL on May 20 or to the Red Power Roundup in Des Moines on June 15-17. Pickup is also available in Woodstock, IL. $325

Rear blade 1

Rear blade 2

Rear blade 3

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy John Smee (Jsmee) on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 07:42 am:

Cub Cadet 60 for sale
$100.00 or best offer

Got a cadet 60 as part of a sale of another lawn tractor.
I neither collect nor restore these tractors.
Plenty of parts and from what I can tell and pretty much all there except for a seat.
Located in Toronto On.
I have photos but keep getting an error message - so email me if you want to see photos

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Paul Tombaugh (Prtombaugh) on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 07:12 pm:

For Sale: A pair of B F Goodrich 6-12 x 23 All Purpose Garden Tractor tires mounted on nice rims. One rim is marked with EWC and the other has the IH part number 376189R91. Made in the USA.. Tires show some sidewall cracking, but overall not bad considering their age. The tread is excellent. I can deliver these to AJ's Garden Tractor Jamboree in Oregon, IL on May 20th or to Red Power Roundup in Des Moines. Pickup is also available in Woodstock, IL. $60 for the pair plus I'll throw in another decent 6-12 rim with a crappy Carlisle tire mounted on it. It has the IH part number on it. Contact me through my profile for pictures and/or more information.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Rob Neubauer (Rneubauer) on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 07:46 am:

A side pic of Gill
gill2

Gear drives do great wheelies, but Hydro's are better!

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Rob Neubauer (Rneubauer) on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 07:44 am:

Due to lack of storage space and daughterís preference to due her contract mowing with a CCC 1810 tractor I will be selling my IH 1650 tractor I named Gill.

The Good: Gill has a K321 (14hp) engine that is stout and starts and runs fine, original 16hp engine is gone. I rebuilt this engine about 5 years ago, and it is still tight and after mowing three or four times after an oil change the oil is still clean looking. It has the dual hydraulics on it (i.e. front remote ports for angling a snow blade) 44" solid deck with good spindles and smaller speed up pulley is included. Everything works as it should, PTO, lights etc.. I converted this tractor to have wheel studs for the rear wheels, and the front has 1Ē spindles, also the engine crade mod has been done.
The Bad: all 4 tires have a degree of dry rot and sidewall cracking but they all hold air. The fronts need to be replaced. Hydro unit works fine, but it is sometimes lazy in reverse especially when trying to back up on steep inclines, however Flat ground is fine. All safeties have been disabled by PO. Gill has gotten many different colored parts over the years, from black axles to yellow subframes that make it well a colorful tractor.
The Ugly: PO to the PO hand painted this tractor red. It is some really tough paint. They also thought that cutting holes in the quietline side panels and adding vents was necessary, hence I have nicknamed with tractor "Gill" because it looks like he has a set of fish Gills.

The Price: No haggle price of 400 dollars. The dual hydraulics and solid running quietline engine are worth that to somebody who needs it. Tractor runs and mows to great for me to part it out though. I will offer for sale locally after allowing the forum members first shot at this. email: rn1@frontier.com or text/call 330-304-6656
gill1

Gear drives do great wheelies, but Hydro's are better!

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Melissa Shippee (Mshippee) on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 08:44 pm:

Thanks, Nic!

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Nic Bextermueller (Nbextermueller) on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 03:16 pm:

That's quite the sales pitch Melissa!

Is it pulling season yet?
www.pantherpulling.com for more info!

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Melissa Shippee (Mshippee) on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 09:58 am:

WORKING! $650 1967 IH Cub Cadet 104 with 38" mower deck with newly sharpened blades and snow thrower attachment. This is a non-hydrostatic narrow-frame tractor with quick-hitch system, bought for $900 in 2012. Works well, recently tuned and carb cleaned, oil changed, muffler replaced. Has its quirks of course! Needs new battery. Selling package for $650 in Northeastern Connecticut 06278, Come and get it, this won't last!

Please email or call/text Melissa at grakowsky@gmail.com or 860-303-6092

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Michael Smith (Masmith) on Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 09:45 am:

Complete rear lift with hardware for an Original, Y-shaped sleeve hitch and 10" plow. $350. Picked up in Shepherdsville KY 40165

Contact me at 502-741-6628. Voice or text

Mike

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Digger (Cproctor) on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 06:49 pm:

Anthony W.
So your asking 1200 bucks for something that has no description other than a mowing deck?
How about some details, pictures or just plain information other than it's been setting since 1989.

"Every Cub has beauty but not everyone sees it."

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Anthony N. Woloch (Awoloch) on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 05:54 pm:

For Sale "AS IS" 1964 International Cub Cadet 100 Lawn & Garden Tractor with 38-inch mowing deck. It has been in indoor storage since about 1989. $1,200.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

9323 registered users
Discus 4.10.1 released 03/14/2007

All core web site images and graphics are the property of the IH Cub Cadet forum. Any unauthorized use, reproduction, duplication is prohibited.

DISCLAIMER:This website contains no material provided by MTD Products Inc, is not affiliated with or sponsored by MTD Products Inc, which owns the CUB CADET trademarks. It is not an official MTD Products Inc website and MTD Products Inc is not responsible for any of its content. The official MTD Products Inc, website can be found at: www.mtdproducts.com The information and opinions expressed on this website, including the bulletin boards and/or chat rooms hosted on this site are the responsibility of the website's owner and/or visitors, and do not represent the opinions of MTD Products Inc.