The Original forum for International Harvester Cub Cadet owners

If you would like to help maintain this site, feel free to donate whatever amount you would like to!

Please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) before posting your question -
perhaps it has already been answered there.

While you're at it, please also read through the IH Cub Cadet Forum Rules before posting.
Thanks!!

Got a suggestion for, question about or problem with the site? E-mail us at info@ihcubcadet.com

Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  
IH Cub Cadet Forum * IH Cub Cadet Classifieds * For Sale < Previous Next >

Thread Originator Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 17, 2015 anthony vandenack (A
 30   09-25-15  11:55 am
by JB Evans (Jbevans)
Archive through September 25, 2015 Jerry Lee Smith (Jsm
 30   10-20-15  04:05 pm
by Rick Beem (Rbeem)
Archive through October 21, 2015 Mark Lynch (Mlynch)
 29   11-18-15  05:56 pm
by Robert V. Ciminier
Archive through November 20, 2015 Paul Tombaugh (Prtom
 30   02-05-16  09:38 pm
by Josh Spicer (Jlspi
Archive through February 06, 2016 Brian Albrecht (Balb
 30   04-01-16  05:49 pm
by Marty A. Gwin (Mgw
Archive through April 03, 2016 Tom Hoffman (Thoffma
 30   05-05-16  11:57 am
by Paul Tombaugh (Prt
Archive through May 05, 2016 Mark J. Schairer (Ms
 30   06-23-16  05:59 pm
by Tom Hoffman (Thoff
Archive through June 23, 2016 Tom Hoffman (Thoffma
 30   08-18-16  07:41 pm
by Marty A. Gwin (Mgw
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Dale Merkle (Dmerkle) on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 03:16 pm:

I have a set of Carlisle 23-10.50-12 ag tiress for sale.

Tires look like the old Super Lug tire. They are a 4 ply tire.

Asking $150 plus shipping or $140 if you pick up the tires for the set.
I can meet you at the Portland show.

The best way to get a hold of me, is to PM me on this site.
Thanks.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Dale Merkle (Dmerkle) on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 03:12 pm:

have a set of Carlisle Power Trac 23-8.50-12 ag tires mounted on rims.

The tires are tubeless. The right tire leaks air between the tire and rim. A inner tube should take care of the issue. Tires will not work on a Cub Cadet that has external brakes because the valve stems are on the inside part of the rim.

Asking $150 plus shipping or $140 if you pick up the tires for the set.

I can meet you at the Portland show. New tires on Miller Tire site are going for $135 to $ 90 each without the rim.

Thanks.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Dale Merkle (Dmerkle) on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 03:08 pm:

I have a set of Carlisle Power Trac 23-8.50-12 ag tires for sale.

They have some cracks in the side wall.

I would use inner tubes when you install the tires.

Asking $100 plus shipping or $90 if you pick up the tires for the set. I can meet you at the Portland show. New tires on Miller Tire site are going for $135 to $ 90 each.

Thanks.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Dale Merkle (Dmerkle) on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 02:59 pm:

I can deliver plow that from July 25 listing to Portland show if someone is interested.
thanks.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Robert V. Ciminieri III (Rciminieri) on Sunday, August 21, 2016 - 02:55 pm:

I have a Trac vac 460 for cub cadets. Includes unit, mount, chute and all hoses. Stored inside and starts right up. Call or text Bob 6312950604. I will send pictures. Asking 400
I also have a bb36 blower for an original complete with gearbox. Asking 250 and call that number as well. My email is in my Profile.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Tom Hoffman (Thoffman) on Sunday, August 21, 2016 - 09:46 am:

Wakbro carb listed on 4-3-16 still for sale. Now @ $25. shipped.
NEW cuttung edge for 42" blade/plow 95% sure it will fit rear blade too. $25. + shipping
Rare IH BRASS Fire Extinguisher $50.00 + shipping
Two glass sediment bowls **NEW** $25.00 shipped
Two good starter generators $30.each. $50. for both. These are a pita to ship pickup would be better
QL steering column $25. + shipping
Getting ready for the big move.
Working with my cell phone (crappy one at that) email or text @ 815-575-3797 and I'll get pix if needed.
Still digging up more stuff, stay tuned

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

9046 registered users
Discus 4.10.1 released 03/14/2007

All core web site images and graphics are the property of the IH Cub Cadet forum. Any unauthorized use, reproduction, duplication is prohibited.

DISCLAIMER:This website contains no material provided by MTD Products Inc, is not affiliated with or sponsored by MTD Products Inc, which owns the CUB CADET trademarks. It is not an official MTD Products Inc website and MTD Products Inc is not responsible for any of its content. The official MTD Products Inc, website can be found at: www.mtdproducts.com The information and opinions expressed on this website, including the bulletin boards and/or chat rooms hosted on this site are the responsibility of the website's owner and/or visitors, and do not represent the opinions of MTD Products Inc.