The Original forum for International Harvester Cub Cadet owners

We have someone that can use a little help right now, due to some health issues. Bryan McMeen has had some really severe health issues this year and needs our assistance. We're looking for all of you good people out there to step up and give a little, give a lot, or just give anything to help a fellow human being out in a time of need.

I have faith in you folks, so DON'T let me down!!!!

100% of all donations will be going to Bryan.

Please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) before posting your question -
perhaps it has already been answered there.

While you're at it, please also read through the IH Cub Cadet Forum Rules before posting.
Thanks!!

Got a suggestion for, question about or problem with the site? E-mail us at info@ihcubcadet.com

Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  
IH Cub Cadet Forum * IH Cub Cadet Classifieds * For Sale < Previous Next >

Thread Originator Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 30, 2014 Jason W Hangartner (
 30   04-10-14  01:29 pm
by Harry Bursell (Hyd
Archive through April 10, 2014 Paul E. Funk (Pfunk)
 30   05-11-14  09:16 am
by Home of the Plow S
Archive through May 11, 2014 Donald Tanner (Dtann
 30   05-23-14  12:26 pm
by Tom Hoffman (Thoff
Archive through May 24, 2014 Daniel Reshel (Dresh
 30   06-07-14  08:22 pm
by Chris Mattern (Cma
Archive through June 11, 2014 Mike Frade (Mfrade)
 30   07-05-14  01:54 pm
by Michael Bailets (M
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Darryl Schmidt (Dylschmidt) on Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 10:13 am:

Ryan. I sent an email to you..
If you do not get it please contact me...

Have some fun; buy, restore, remodel, or just drive an old Cub Cadet

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Scott A. Bleich (Sbleich) on Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 08:18 pm:

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Ryan McShane (Rmcshane) on Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 11:47 am:

Selling a ton of parts for Quietline/82 series tractors and several tractors from the collection. Starting to move to bigger and better things. I will slowly be listing pieces from my collection. Parts will be shipped actual cost by buyer or picked up in 52214, Central City, IA. I have parted out a partial 1450 with no motor, and 1650, so if there is a part that I didnt list that you need, please email me.

PARTS

-Complete single valve hydro lift setup for Quietline. Includes lines, spool valve, charge pump, hydro lift handle (threads for the black grip are broke off) implement lift arm, cylinder, and remaining bracketry. $200, can ship for actual cost.

-One set of front rims. They have one inch ID bearings. Rims are in good shape. $40 plus shipping.

-One set of front rims with 3/4 inch ID bearings. Rims are in good shape. $40 plus shipping.

-One cast front grille housing for a Quietline. $25 plus shipping.

-Two steering boxes for Quietlines. As is condition, I believe they are in useable shape. $40 apeice plus shipping.

-One set of ISO mount rails from Quietline with good useable IH Cub Cadet ISO mounts. $40 plus shipping.

-Two front axles, complete with good spindles for wide frame/ Quietline tractors. One is setup for 1 inch spindles, one for 3/4 inch. $50 for each plus shipping.

-(4) cast iron rear ends, one fron a 682 with pump(non ported), one from a 1250 with pump (non ported), one from a 1650 with no pump, and one from a 1450 with no pump. Rear ends are $30 apeice, pick up only. Will sell parts seperate off rear ends if asked.

-One set of 8.50 rear rims, in decnet shape with minimal rust. $25 picked up.

-One set of 8.50 rears with minimally cracked Silvertowns with newer tubes. $50 picked up.

-One decent set of fenders for Quietline. Some PO holes drilled in fenders but very good battery tray. $25 picked up.

-A Kohler K-341 AQS engine out of the 1650. The engine did smoke and rattle while running and will need a rebuild, but it still ran pretty well. I bought the tractor several years ago and ran it, and it continually got worse till this spring when I decided to part the 1650. The PTO is included and worked, has a carb on it that has very slight throttle shaft wear. The stator worked. It has a good starter. Only missing an air cleaner. Will sell for $250 with engine tins, carb, starter, head, PTO etc...pickup only.

-(3) Quietline frames (1250, 1450, 1650). $20 apeice picked up.

-(2) sets of Quietline side shields in good shape. $85 a pair shipped.

-(2) sets of 82 series side shields. Red, one set is rougher than the other set. The rough set isnt bad but one shield has some pitting. The other set has one shield that has three very slight dents. $80 a pair shipped.

-Tunnel covers, quietline or 82 series. Your choice. $20 apeice plus shipping.

TRACTORS

IH Cub Cadet 1200. Runs very well. The 12hp Kohler does not smoke. Good tires, sheet metal is decent. PTO works, clutch works good. Still has a 3 pin flex disc but the pins are slightly bent. It has side shields, good muffler and decent muffler box. Charges, starts easy. Comes with a nice 44 inch deck and mule drive. No battery, $425 Picked up.

IH Cadet 60 RER. I have had the tractor running at one point, but have given up on it. It has the original 6hp Tecumseh. It ran ok, but I felt it needed rings. I bought a new Tecumseh carb it and float, one new rear tire since I have owned it, and it has a nice deck for it. I also believe the key is sheared on the output shaft of the tranny chain drive. Body has some cracks up front, but decent overall. Long story short, shes a project. $100 firm, picked up.

Cadet 85 RER. This has a thread on it in the RER section. I thought I wanted to get it done. but I lost interest. Just too many other irons in the fire. I believe the 16.5hp briggs motor is solid but I've never had it running. Brand new never run ignition coil. I have everything to complete it. Good starter and key switch. Tractor needs a new rear axle bearing. Again, another project. It has a nice deck. $125 firm, picked up.

IH Cub Cadet 123. A good solid running tractor. Good tires, good running 12hp Kohler with some blow by while mowing. Has a rubber seat. Hydro works decent, but speeds up on slopes and slows down on hills. Has a nice 48 inch deck. Mows nice but needs leveled out. Has larger battery in it. $400 picked up.

I can send pics to you for anything, just please send me an email and tell me what you want to see. Everything is described to the best of my knowledge and will be sold as is. Again, please email me for any questions. If you think a price is too high, feel free to make an offer. Located near Central City, IA. Thanks.

The herd: '61 O, '62 O, 70, 100, 122, 123, 72, 105, 73, 107, 126, 147, 86, 128, 129, (2)169, 800, 1450, 1650, 682, 782, 1872 SGT, Cadet 60, 85, 282.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Ben Meddles (Bmeddles) on Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 10:15 am:

10hp Kohler missing carb. Ran when took out. 3 pin drives, starter/gen, pto clutches. All for 125.00. Will ship small stuff if you pay shipping. Would like to sell whole lot at once.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Brian Albrecht (Balbrecht) on Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 08:54 pm:

Dash tin is gone in a flash. -Brian

"When you've said Wisconsin, you've said it all!"

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Brian Albrecht (Balbrecht) on Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 07:20 pm:

NOS dash tin for a 104/124. This is not 100% perfect but looks very nice IMO. I would rate it at 90%. There are some surface rubs on it from sitting around. Hard to get a picture of them. Will email higher res images if requested. Email in profile. $70 shipped USPS to your door in the lower 48, and if you're not happy with it send it back for a refund.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Brian Albrecht (Balbrecht) on Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 07:07 pm:

Time to clean house a little. Model 1 (or 1A not sure) tiller with 1 extension. Came with a tractor and I have no use for it. I have never seen this run, it spent it's life on a 123 until the tractor put a rod through the block and has sat since. Everything seems to turn like it should. Includes, tiller, gearbox (will come off the tractor tomorrow), top pin and a very nice long drive belt for a narrow frame. MISSING the large pulley shield, the bottom pulley on the gearbox, and the pulley to gearbox belt. Tines have some wear, and there is some surface rust on this. Selling for parts but is probably usable as is. $125 picked up in Hammond WI 54015. Email in profile, higher res pictures available by email.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Kraig McConaughey "Keeper of the Photos" (Kmcconaughey) on Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 02:06 pm:

Charlie posted:

quote:

You get booted for being a a$$ or a prick!

I don't think we have to many of those left on the forum these days,except for me.

Never disagree with Charlie...

Charlie says I'm an INSTIGATOR.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy jeff l baker (Jbaker) on Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 12:48 pm:

IH wide frame hydros are the cats meow,,Why own anything else

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Charlie "Digger" Proctor (Cproctor) on Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 12:41 pm:

Earl J.
Irregardless of what others think, or what you've heard, you don't get booted for breaking the rules here.
You get booted for being a a$$ or a prick!

I don't think we have to many of those left on the forum these days,except for me.

"Every Cub has beauty but not everyone sees it."

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Earl Jones (Ejones) on Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 09:32 am:

Thanks Charlie, I don't know how I missed that. I don't wanna violate any rules and get booted..

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Robert L. Clemmer (Rlclemmer) on Monday, July 21, 2014 - 03:29 pm:

IH chrome hubcaps which are shown below are SOLD pending payment.
Thanks, Bob

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Harry Bursell (Hydroharry) on Monday, July 21, 2014 - 04:32 am:

Weight box is now sold.
Still have a Narrow Frame 3-point Hitch $100 plus $28 shipping.

Hydro Harry
Old Cubs Never Die
(but might have a component failure)

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Charlie "Digger" Proctor (Cproctor) on Sunday, July 20, 2014 - 11:11 pm:

Earl J.
Second line of the rules!

http://www.ihcubcadet.com/Misc/Rules.html

Postings of items 'For Sale' or 'Wanted to Buy' or 'For Trade' (no matter how thinly veiled) shall be in the Classifieds. Placing them elsewhere might just get your entire post "poofed" and please no links to online selling sites for ongoing auctions (, businesses, etc.).

"Every Cub has beauty but not everyone sees it."

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Earl Jones (Ejones) on Sunday, July 20, 2014 - 10:32 pm:

Ok I didn't see in the rules where I couldn't post a link to an item. Selling a WF hydraulic lift, I have 2 and need only one. I need to sell through , they are giving me a seller bonus for my next sold item and I would like to get some money back from them.. lol

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Robert L. Clemmer (Rlclemmer) on Sunday, July 20, 2014 - 03:22 am:

Selling one pair of 12 inch chrome IH original hubcaps. Also selling one pair of 8 inch chrome IH original hubcaps. All in very good condition. One cap has a very small ding in it. Camera would not pick it up to show. "Truth in advertising".
$200.00 plus shipping.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Harry Bursell (Hydroharry) on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 05:32 pm:

Thanks Joe O - you may be correct about the wide cut out fitting around the spring assist. Thanks for that suggestion.

Hydro Harry
Old Cubs Never Die

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Joe Oligschlaeger (Joligschlaeger) on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 03:51 am:

Harry, I think the wide cut-out is for the spring assist bracket

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Harry Bursell (Hydroharry) on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 12:08 am:

Here are a couple pics of the IH Rear Weight Box I posted below. I don't know what the slots cut out are for. I thought initially they were to clear a 3 point hitch but the larger one would be on the opposite side.
If you're interested my e-mail address is in my profile. $100 plus shipping.

Hydro Harry
Old Cubs Never Die

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Harry Bursell (Hydroharry) on Monday, July 14, 2014 - 06:11 pm:

Updates:
The Creeper listed below on July 7 is sold pending payment.
The Fenders listed on the previous thread June 27 are sold pending payment.

Still have a Narrow Frame 3-point Hitch $100 plus $28 shipping.

Also have an original IH Wide Frame Weight Box - it's a little rough on one side, and has a couple slots cut in the back of the box (side toward the rearend cover) that appear to be to clear a 3 point hitch. Appears to be the same as a Narrow Frame weight box except for these 2 slots. Can send a couple pics if you like.
$100 plus shipping from zip code 06798. E-mail is in my profile.

Hydro Harry
Old Cubs Never Die

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Tom Hoffman (Thoffman) on Sunday, July 13, 2014 - 07:56 pm:

I think this is shifter knob insert NOS, if not pretty darn close. $15.00 shipped to your door

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Ron Greenly (Rgreenly) on Saturday, July 12, 2014 - 04:23 pm:

Bill...Sure wish you weren't 5 hrs away. Well as they say...you win some and you lose some.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Bill Jamison (Bjamison) on Saturday, July 12, 2014 - 03:25 pm:

Last call on the pin-on blade listed earlier. $40 now.

Next stop is the scrap metal recycler.

Thanks!
Bill J
IH Cub Cadet 109, 126 & McCormick Era 1650
(No warranty expressed or implied)

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy David Gallagher (Dgallagher) on Friday, July 11, 2014 - 08:39 pm:

The 169 has been sold also. Many thanks for all the interest.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy David Gallagher (Dgallagher) on Thursday, July 10, 2014 - 08:29 pm:

My 125 has been sold. The price on the 169 is lowered to 700.00. Thanks

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Jonathan Reding (Jreding) on Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 07:17 pm:

For Sale: I have a few sets of brand new Bargman Red Clearance lights that were used on the quietline tractors (800-1650). Asking $30/pair shipped in the US. Call 716-560-6299

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Harry Bursell (Hydroharry) on Monday, July 07, 2014 - 02:38 pm:

Here is a nice Narrow Frame Creeper. Comes with the coupler, and handle and breather extensions.
$200 plus $12.35 Priority Mail shipping.
Please send me an E-mail. My address is in my profile.

Hydro Harry
Old Cubs Never Die

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Bill Jamison (Bjamison) on Monday, July 07, 2014 - 11:14 am:

Pin-on 42 inch blade from a 122, including subframe. $50.

See my profile for contact info.

Thanks!
Bill J
IH Cub Cadet 109, 126 & McCormick Era 1650
(No warranty expressed or implied)

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Ryan Schrader (Rschrader) on Sunday, July 06, 2014 - 09:35 pm:

I don't post a lot on here but I figured why not give it a shot. For Sale is my 1988 Cub Cadet 1811. This machine has 827.9 hours on a working hour meter and comes with a 44C Deck that works beautifully. It has a strong transmission, it's a quick starter, and a hard worker.

I also have a 54" IH blade that I would consider including for the right price.

Also, please note; the tractor has AG tires in the pics, but when sold will come with a solid set of turf tires.

I'm selling because I already have one 1811, and would like to vary the collection I have a bit (rather than have 2 of the same machine).

For the tractor and deck, I am asking $650 OBO.

If you would like the blade with the tractor, my asking price is $800 OBO.

Please feel free to make an offer for what you think it's worth, the worst I can say is no.

I am located in Sterling, IL and prefer to be contacted via text to 815-535-one zero four eight. Text any time, I am usually good about getting back to messages pretty quick. You can also call, if you get voice mail leave a message, I'll call back.

Pictures are located below. If would like more pics (engine, rear end, grill, etc) just ask and I will be more than happy to take them and post there here. Thanks for looking guys!!

Here's a pic I couldn't get small enough to upload, and a couple more:

http://s13.postimg.org/r1cd0zpt3/IMG_20140705_113042_Custom.jpg

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

8161 registered users
Discus 4.10.1 released 03/14/2007

All core web site images and graphics are the property of the IH Cub Cadet forum. Any unauthorized use, reproduction, duplication is prohibited.

DISCLAIMER:This website contains no material provided by MTD Products Inc, is not affiliated with or sponsored by MTD Products Inc, which owns the CUB CADET trademarks. It is not an official MTD Products Inc website and MTD Products Inc is not responsible for any of its content. The official MTD Products Inc, website can be found at: www.mtdproducts.com The information and opinions expressed on this website, including the bulletin boards and/or chat rooms hosted on this site are the responsibility of the website's owner and/or visitors, and do not represent the opinions of MTD Products Inc.