The Original forum for International Harvester Cub Cadet owners

If you would like to help maintain this site, feel free to donate whatever amount you would like to!

Please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) before posting your question -
perhaps it has already been answered there.

While you're at it, please also read through the IH Cub Cadet Forum Rules before posting.
Thanks!!

Got a suggestion for, question about or problem with the site? E-mail us at info@ihcubcadet.com

Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  
IH Cub Cadet Forum * IH Cub Cadet Forum  

Be sure to support those who have made this possible. You know, the colorful boxes with links right above!!

Thread Originator Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 04, 2015 Ed Caye (Ecaye)
 30   03-07-15  07:30 pm
by DAVID A CALKINS (D
Archive through March 07, 2015 John Boelens (Jboele
 30   03-11-15  10:19 am
by CHRIS PHIPPS (Cphi
Archive through March 11, 2015 Josh Spicer (Jlspice
 30   03-14-15  09:03 am
by Marlin Homrighause
Archive through March 14, 2015 Jack Baker (Jbbaker)
 30   03-17-15  10:07 am
by Allen Schumacher (
Archive through March 17, 2015 Harry Bursell (Hydro
 30   03-21-15  07:43 pm
by Lewis Palma (Lpalm
Archive through March 21, 2015 Lewis Palma (Lpalma)
 30   03-24-15  10:15 am
by Harry Bursell (Hyd
Archive through March 24, 2015 Steve Blunier "Mr. P
 30   03-26-15  01:05 pm
by mike conway (Mconw
Archive through March 26, 2015 Allen Schumacher (As
 30   03-30-15  09:16 pm
by Charlie "Digger" P
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Use this topic only for discussion about IH Garden Tractors and Equipment built prior to 1981.

EVERYONE must edit their profiles to UNCHECK the box that says Clear the cookie when I exit my browser!

There's NO such thing as a stupid question!

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Harry Bursell (Hydroharry) on Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 03:32 pm:

David S - did you add a washer below the spacer? I still think what you have is correct

Hydro Harry
Old Cubs Never Die
(but might have a component failure)

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Nic Bextermueller (Nbextermueller) on Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 02:29 pm:

Mick, that's what extra weight is for. Get that baby weighting 2000 lbs and it'll be much tamer.

2015 season is coming!! Visit www.pantherpulling.com for more info!

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Mick morgan (Memorgan) on Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 02:16 pm:

Any of you guys ever run a cub with a trencher on it????...I did when i worked at the Coop back in the 80's..that thing was a man killin, jack rabbit jumpin monster..you'd get the stinger in the ground and that sucker would take off backwards toward some thing you did't want to back in to or catch some thing in the ground and about flip clear over on it's back...oogel and drool all you want...It's like a horse...don't want no part of it...... and thats my .02 cents on that

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy David Schwandt (Dschwandt) on Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 02:06 pm:

Harry, Nothing yet except to get a piece of 3/8" schedule 80 pipe to make some shorter spacers out of. I really hate to cut the bolts but if I can't locate the correct length aI guess I will.

Anyway, been busy working on the BIL's 1450, have the engine cradle and comp't cleaned, painted and ready for the 321. The fins on it were just packed w/dirt so I'm gonna hoist it up and roll it outside for a good cleaning soon as I get the tin and FW off it.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Harry Bursell (Hydroharry) on Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 11:45 am:

Charlie - you been digging for GOLD and now you got something to use.

David S - what did you finally do about your the nuts, bolts and studs for your head assembly on the 126. Real anxious to see it.

Hydro Harry
Old Cubs Never Die
(but might have a component failure)

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy David Schwandt (Dschwandt) on Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 06:40 am:

What's the big hurry??
Ya probably won't get much use outta it until sometime in July when the frost goes out!!

Just drop ship it to me, I can get it up as far as Hutchinson in a few weeks!!}

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Marlin Homrighausen (Mhomrighausen) on Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 03:55 am:

Charlie P. What kind of tractor is parked next to it?

We are only as smart as the politicians we elect to office.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Gerry Ide (Kide) on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 08:47 pm:

Charlie - I'll be home in a little over a month.... I'm 46 miles from downtown Flint.. If you needed a place to keep it, I'm sure we could get it moved.

"An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it." - Jef_Mallett

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Allen Schumacher (Aschumacher) on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 07:16 pm:

Charlie, I just looked at Wikipedia to see where Flint is located. Also read about the city, and suprised that the tractor didn't follow you home just to get out of there!

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Charlie "Digger" Proctor (Cproctor) on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 06:55 pm:

Now all I have to do is get it from Flint Michigan to Minnesota.

Josh S.
You the STORY!!!!!

It ran when they parked it 2 years ago.

I can't believe it doesn't have a creeper in it.
But for what I got it for, who really cares!!!!!

"Every Cub has beauty but not everyone sees it."

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Scott Tanner... Might have to put chains on... (Stanner) on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 11:17 am:

Charlie's toys

https://www.youtube.com/embed/GuAXcZmLNmM

Building a better Cub for 8 years, 9 months, 24 days now... (seriously)

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy jeff l baker (Jbaker) on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 08:55 am:

IH wide frame hydros are the cats meow,,Why own anything else

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Kraig McConaughey "Keeper of the Photos" (Kmcconaughey) on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 06:57 am:

Charlie, cool! CUBgratulations on finding that!

Charlie says I'm an INSTIGATOR.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Shultzie (Kshultz) on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 05:47 am:

Charlie.....Where do you find these things!!
Congrads! Good find!

With today's technology, do we really need daylight savings time?

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Marlin Homrighausen (Mhomrighausen) on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 04:01 am:

Charlie P. Congratulations!!! It's going to a good home.

It's supposed to be i the upper 70s today. Warm weather at last!!!

We are only as smart as the politicians we elect to office.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Josh Spicer (Jlspicer) on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 11:54 pm:

Charlie,
Sweet find! Now that is one of those barn finds I'd love to stumble onto. Does it run and function like it should? We need some more pics once you get her home.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Paul E. Funk (Pfunk) on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 09:42 pm:

Congrats, Charlie. I picked up a NOS one of those a couple months ago. If you need any measurements or pictures, just let me know. I'd be glad to help you out.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Ron Greenly (Rgreenly) on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 09:27 pm:

Dang Charlie that would definitely be a neat toy!!

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Charlie "Digger" Proctor (Cproctor) on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 09:17 pm:

I think I got a new toy bought today!!!!!
saw1
saw2

"Every Cub has beauty but not everyone sees it."

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

8349 registered users
Discus 4.10.1 released 03/14/2007

All core web site images and graphics are the property of the IH Cub Cadet forum. Any unauthorized use, reproduction, duplication is prohibited.

DISCLAIMER:This website contains no material provided by MTD Products Inc, is not affiliated with or sponsored by MTD Products Inc, which owns the CUB CADET trademarks. It is not an official MTD Products Inc website and MTD Products Inc is not responsible for any of its content. The official MTD Products Inc, website can be found at: www.mtdproducts.com The information and opinions expressed on this website, including the bulletin boards and/or chat rooms hosted on this site are the responsibility of the website's owner and/or visitors, and do not represent the opinions of MTD Products Inc.