The Original forum for International Harvester Cub Cadet owners

If you would like to help maintain this site, feel free to donate whatever amount you would like to!

Please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) before posting your question -
perhaps it has already been answered there.

While you're at it, please also read through the IH Cub Cadet Forum Rules before posting.
Thanks!!

Got a suggestion for, question about or problem with the site? E-mail us at info@ihcubcadet.com

Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  
IH Cub Cadet Forum * IH Cadet lawn tractors * Cadet 80 Snowblower < Previous Next >

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Kraig McConaughey "Keeper of the Photos" (Kmcconaughey) on Friday, February 05, 2010 - 09:32 am:

Loren, hmmmm, it appears that the exploded view is reversed. I don't have a manual for the C-36 but here are some photos of one mounted to a Hydro 80 Cadet, that I saved off of ebay a few years back.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Loren Hoekema (Lhoekema) on Friday, February 05, 2010 - 09:15 am:

Thanks Kraig, That helped some. The drive side of the snowblower on the parts list looked to be on the left when viewed from the front of the tractor. The drive on the one that I am looking at is on the right like my QA36 on my 107, but it does appear to have the belt coming to the tractor like the one in the illustration. It appeears to be missing quite a few parts as I suspected. Does anyone have a C36 Snowblower operators manual that they would be willing to share online? Thanks Loren

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Kraig McConaughey "Keeper of the Photos" (Kmcconaughey) on Thursday, February 04, 2010 - 10:45 pm:

Loren, the C-36 is the proper snowthrower for the Model 80 Cadet. Never heard of a C36U?? If you click on the "Cub Cadet Parts Lookup" button above, then you can enter 80 in as the model to search for and look through the list that shows up for that model, then click on it and that will bring up a list of parts with exploded views and a folder of attachments that fit it, click on the Attachment folder and select C-36 and you can get exploded parts views of it. Or you could enter C-36 in as the model number and you can get to the exploded views of the C-36 directly. Hope that all makes sense.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Loren Hoekema (Lhoekema) on Thursday, February 04, 2010 - 08:37 pm:

Does anyone have a picture of how a C36U snowblower would mount on my Cadet 80 or if that is even the correct blower. I have a chance to buy one, but I am don't know if all the mounting brackets etc. are with it.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

8388 registered users
Discus 4.10.1 released 03/14/2007

All core web site images and graphics are the property of the IH Cub Cadet forum. Any unauthorized use, reproduction, duplication is prohibited.

DISCLAIMER:This website contains no material provided by MTD Products Inc, is not affiliated with or sponsored by MTD Products Inc, which owns the CUB CADET trademarks. It is not an official MTD Products Inc website and MTD Products Inc is not responsible for any of its content. The official MTD Products Inc, website can be found at: www.mtdproducts.com The information and opinions expressed on this website, including the bulletin boards and/or chat rooms hosted on this site are the responsibility of the website's owner and/or visitors, and do not represent the opinions of MTD Products Inc.