The Original forum for International Harvester Cub Cadet owners

If you would like to help maintain this site & enhance it, feel free to donate whatever amount you would like to!
Want to donate to help keep this site free to use?

Please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) before posting your question -
perhaps it has already been answered there.

While you're at it, please also read through the IH Cub Cadet Forum Rules before posting.
Thanks!!

Got a suggestion for, question about or problem with the site? E-mail us at info@ihcubcadet.com

Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  
IH Cub Cadet Forum * IH Cadet lawn tractors * Cub model 123 < Previous Next >

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Charlie "Digger" Proctor (Cproctor) on Tuesday, May 18, 2010 - 08:19 am:

Consider it locked.

"Every Cub has beauty but not everyone sees it."

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Kraig McConaughey "Keeper of the Photos" (Kmcconaughey) on Monday, May 17, 2010 - 12:15 pm:

Or the thread should be locked.

Charlie???

Under edit: Thanks Charlie! :-)

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy KENtuckyKEN (Kweaver) on Monday, May 17, 2010 - 11:21 am:

Wayne - I was painting an epoxy topcoat on some lures. I don't like one whole side of chrome coming off after 2 hours use , so I epoxied my other new lure.

Actually all the wrong post in the wrong places ought to be deleted after maybe a week (give the poster a chance to read responses) to prevent future posting to thread.

... they thought I was tough to work under the five years when I was a lead carpenter ...

By Greg Lippert (Glippert) on Wednesday, April 28, 2010 - 01:33 pm: "I don't care what Digger says, KENtuckyKEN is a genius!"

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Kraig McConaughey "Keeper of the Photos" (Kmcconaughey) on Monday, May 17, 2010 - 10:12 am:

Paul, WELCOME!

Please note that you posted your query in the wrong section. As did the originator of this thread. Please post your query in the main "IH Cub Cadet Forum".

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Wayne Shytle (Wshytle) on Monday, May 17, 2010 - 09:05 am:

I'm guessing Kentuck is either fishing, sleeping from having fished all last night, or out getting ready to go fishing.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy paul olinick (Polinick) on Monday, May 17, 2010 - 08:39 am:

I have A Cub 123, I am having Hydro problems. It goes forward and reverse, but with a load it will not. Do I need to buy a rebuild kit? Is there a rebuild kit?

thanks paul

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Dave Ross (Dross) on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 03:31 pm:

Bruce post this over on the garden tractor forum. You can look up when it was made by clicking on number 10 in the FAQ at the top of this page, right under the sponsors icon. I think your missing a "U" in that number

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Bruce Brewer (Bgbrewer) on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 02:38 pm:

Hello I also am new to this group, and also looking forward to these informative messages.
I have a Cub 106, 10 horse . 20500374314540 What year was this tractor produced? Is the 46611D engine a replacement Motor??
I really am looking for info on mounting snow blade.. is there pictures of how it is mounted under the belly of the tractor? mowing deck and hanger been removed. Can you Help?

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Frank A. Currier(Northern Maine) (Fcurrier) on Friday, December 04, 2009 - 09:15 pm:

Not only that, Rick, but you not only have a 123, you have a loader on it,too. Can you post pics?? If not, email them to me and I will (in the proper thread).
Oh, here's to your 123/loader:

Cubbers Without Borders
What if we gave Muslims Christmas for Christmas?

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Kraig McConaughey "Keeper of the Photos" (Kmcconaughey) on Friday, December 04, 2009 - 09:04 pm:

Rick, welcome!

Your Cub Cadet 123 is actually a Garden tractor and post regarding it should be posted in the main IH Cub Cadet forum where more people will see it. The loader will move snow but it will not be the most efficient way to move it. If you post your query in the main forum area you'll get all sorts of opinions, suggestions and recommendations on front tires and snow removal, not to mentions plenty of drools over the thought of a Cub Cadet with a loader. We like Cub Cadets with loaders. :-) :-)

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Rick Simoneau (Rsimoneau) on Friday, December 04, 2009 - 08:36 pm:

Hi all,

I am new to this group and glad to be part of it! I just acquired a cub cadet model 123 and it has a workhorse front loader...wondering if this will plow snow? I also need advice on good front tires for the snow with the loader use....please help!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

8224 registered users
Discus 4.10.1 released 03/14/2007

All core web site images and graphics are the property of the IH Cub Cadet forum. Any unauthorized use, reproduction, duplication is prohibited.

DISCLAIMER:This website contains no material provided by MTD Products Inc, is not affiliated with or sponsored by MTD Products Inc, which owns the CUB CADET trademarks. It is not an official MTD Products Inc website and MTD Products Inc is not responsible for any of its content. The official MTD Products Inc, website can be found at: www.mtdproducts.com The information and opinions expressed on this website, including the bulletin boards and/or chat rooms hosted on this site are the responsibility of the website's owner and/or visitors, and do not represent the opinions of MTD Products Inc.