The Original forum for International Harvester Cub Cadet owners

Please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) before posting your question -
perhaps it has already been answered there.

While you're at it, please also read through the IH Cub Cadet Forum Rules before posting.
Thanks!!

Got a suggestion for, question about or problem with the site? E-mail us at info@ihcubcadet.com

Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  
IH Cub Cadet Forum * CCC and MTD Machines & Equipment * Wiring diagram < Previous Next >

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Charlie "Digger" Proctor (Cproctor) on Thursday, June 16, 2011 - 08:41 am:

Troy T.
You can get any wiring diagram you want in the topics section.

"Every Cub has beauty but not everyone sees it."

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Troy L Tate (Tltate) on Thursday, June 16, 2011 - 07:59 am:

could I please get a copy of this 1440 wire diagram, this one posted here is a bit hard to read. Thak you.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Charlie "Digger" Proctor (Cproctor) on Thursday, October 30, 2008 - 07:51 pm:

W.D.
I'll send the big one to your email address.
1440a

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy w.d.jeffcoat (Wjeffcoat) on Thursday, October 30, 2008 - 07:24 pm:

I sure would like a diagram of the wiring on a 1440 if someone has it.

Thanks!! WJ

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Allen Schumacher (Aschumacher) on Thursday, May 22, 2008 - 04:02 pm:

FWIW..The person who needed a schematic for his 2544 recently noted that the part # for the 2542 harness(shown below) is the same # in part book that came with his tractor. He got a lucky break. BUT note as Charlie said, there seems to be more than one harness for a 2544. Use caution.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Charlie "Digger" Proctor (Cproctor) on Thursday, May 08, 2008 - 07:19 pm:

The closest I can come up with is the GT2523, Soooooo, I'm gonna have to do some diggin and get ya one for that new POS,

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Allen Schumacher (Aschumacher) on Thursday, May 08, 2008 - 03:17 pm:

Charlie, the info you need for the diagram is below. Thnx, A.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Allen Schumacher (Aschumacher) on Monday, May 05, 2008 - 07:31 pm:

Ok Charlie, this is what my friend gave me.
model 2544-14A-2C71710
serial 1D036G10154
mfg 04/2006
These #'s help up? Thnx A.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Charlie "Digger" Proctor (Cproctor) on Saturday, May 03, 2008 - 10:25 am:

Allen S.
Get the serial number of the machine and I'll get you the diagram. It's gotta be exact as there's more than one diagram depending on the serial number.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Allen Schumacher (Aschumacher) on Saturday, May 03, 2008 - 10:07 am:

A friend of mine has a 2544 and needed a wire diagram for it. Sent him the diagram below. He is wondering if a 2544 and 2542 are the same tractor with different size decks, and can really use the shown diagram? Any help...Thnx. A.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Gerit Moehlenpah (Gmoehlenpah) on Monday, February 04, 2008 - 06:10 am:

Thanks again Charlie.

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Charlie "Digger" Proctor (Cproctor) on Sunday, February 03, 2008 - 06:51 pm:

Yepper, I sure do.
47a60ce3

Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)View Post/Check IPDelete PostEdit PostBy Gerit Moehlenpah (Gmoehlenpah) on Sunday, February 03, 2008 - 04:37 pm:

Does anyone know where I can get a wiring diagram for a GT2542??

Thanks...

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

7909 registered users
Discus 4.10.1 released 03/14/2007

All core web site images and graphics are the property of the IH Cub Cadet forum. Any unauthorized use, reproduction, duplication is prohibited.

DISCLAIMER:This website contains no material provided by MTD Products Inc, is not affiliated with or sponsored by MTD Products Inc, which owns the CUB CADET trademarks. It is not an official MTD Products Inc website and MTD Products Inc is not responsible for any of its content. The official MTD Products Inc, website can be found at: www.mtdproducts.com The information and opinions expressed on this website, including the bulletin boards and/or chat rooms hosted on this site are the responsibility of the website's owner and/or visitors, and do not represent the opinions of MTD Products Inc.