• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

129 Loader at work

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dtanner

displayname
Donald Tanner
Here are some shots of my loader and 149 at work today.Could have used another for moving blocking lol
181346.jpg

181347.jpg

181348.jpg

181349.jpg

181350.jpg

181351.jpg

all this for two small dogs,the pen was free. just had to drive 12 miles for it.
beerchug.gif

Dtanner-

If you don't already have a third cub now is a reason to acquire. That loader is "the cats" as we say it down here in the south. I'm jealous. You need to get some solid blocks instead of those post pillars you're using for that newly acquired dog pen. Thanks for the pics; it's been a little dry lately (pics wise).

Wayne

Don T.
Great shots. If I found a dog pen like that... I'd add some wire and get a couple dozen chichens. No really I want to raise some chickens. Enjoy the new dogs.

wayne dons' got more cubs then i can count on my fingers! lol seems he owes me some pics of his 100 too!

Matt-

I figured so. I forgot about the 100 we've heard so much about.

Keith LeJeune
My O don`t come close to the profile picture you have there. it just works nice and well I like them. I will thin them out this spring as a few friends have been at me and i`am getting older, Later Don T

DON - Did You keep the 149 on the trailer and make the "Road Trip" in Cub Cadet Style or did You hook Your Dodge Cummins up for that part?

To be honest, I'm really not sure WHICH one I would have used! ;-)

Dennis Frisk
LOL i did use the cummins Ram to get the pen and then used the 149 to haul the pen back to where it is sitting now.I used the power tilt car hauling trailer to pick up the pen as I could just back up to it and tilt the trailer down and use the electric wench to get it on the trailer. I used my Cub hauler when I got it home for the move to where it sets now.Its always great to have
the right tool for the job. I`am just
Shift.gif
so surprised at these Cubs at what they can do. the 1512D will make a great worker. Later Don T
old.gif

Donald,
Great story and pics, I have a 1282 with Johnson loader that is used frequently here. Amazing what a Cub Cadet and loader can accomplish! And...don't worry about thinning the herd, because you aren't getting older any quicker than the rest of us!
1a_scratchhead.gif

Back